A Gopi and Ahem story 3 and raji last part page 34 - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
reserved!! lovely, jealous gopi!?!?!? loving it!! contniue soon!! 
wonderful update...
was nice to see jealous gopi...oh ahem when will u tell gopi u love her

such a cute story. I love reading all the parts. Pls update the dating part soon.
Amazing Updates
Thanks for the pm
Originally posted by _Precious_

such a cute story. I love reading all the parts. Pls update the dating part soon.

Awww thank you, will upload it soon this evening x
Originally posted by sks21

wonderful update...
was nice to see jealous gopi...oh ahem when will u tell gopi u love her

Lol, don't worry ahem will confess it but...you must wait till te update. Gonna upload it this evening x
Hi Nadia, you've got me intrigued with the condoms that Jigar is packing (why?) he has a wife is he planning an infidelity? Also Kokila waltzing in like Gopi's fairy god mother with the ball gown and another intriguing part of the story a sexy corset for Gopi to wear, looking forward to the scene when Aham sees her in it...😉
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hi Nadia, you've got me intrigued with the condoms that Jigar is packing (why?) he has a wife is he planning aninfidelity? Also Kokila waltzing in like Gopi's fairy god mother with the ball gown and another intriguing part of the story a sexy corset for Gopi to wear, looking forward to the scene when Aham sees her in it...😉

Hi nafisaa, gopi was already in a corset and ahem saw it, ifu look back some previous parts lol, also jigar packed condoms because he thinks he's going to "have" it with rashi lol, so he's waiting to have it with her. I'm gonna upload it today soon xx
Originally posted by Nadiamimi18

Hi nafisaa, gopi was already in a corset and ahem saw it, ifu look back some previous parts lol, also jigar packed condoms because he thinks he's going to "have" it with rashi lol, so he's waiting to have it with her. I'm gonna upload it today soon xx

😆 that was my initial reaction after reading part 1, i've reached part 9 now, just didn't leave a comment yet, I was waiting to read all part...😉 I saw the corset entry of Gopi...oolala.😆

I'm still wondering why Jigar wants to use condoms, is he scared his going to catch a disease from Rashi? or he doesn't want to be a papa just yet...😆
PART 13
"Oh god, i hate chinese people!!! why cant these people just leave us indians alone?" Ahem thought, giving Mr Ying his fake smile. "Erm..well actu-" Ahem couldnt finish his sentence, "Splendid! caroline take a seat." Mr Ying pointed out, suddenly his eyes met Gopi's. Ahem was devastated, "How dare he stare like that at gopi, that is always my" la la la" moment!!!!!!!" Ahem thought, jealous as ever. Gopi felt unconfortable, especially when Mr ying's wife sat next to ahem. "Hey hands-, i mean hello Mr Modi, how are you" Caroline said it in a sexy voice, however Mr Ying didnt notice, he was too busy staring at gopi. Ahem slid to his left of his chair, moving right at the edge of the table, on the other hand caroline's chair was hopping closer to Ahem. Gopi kept on looking down at the table, she could feel Mr Ying was staring at her. "That stupid, chinese gawar is still staring at her! i have to do something!" Ahem thought, fuming with anger. suddenly, ahem's brain lit up and had an idea. He lifted his leg up which was under the table and tried to kick Mr Ying on the shin, however ahem missed it, instead he kicked Gopi's knee. "OUCH!...AHEMJIII" gopi screamed her lungs out, that she had tears in her eyes. Ahem's cheeks turned into the colour red, he closed his eyes and swore at himself. "Gopi...voh..i thought there was a rat on my leg so...my leg shot up." Ahem lied. Mr Ying and caroline stood up "are you ok my dear, here let me-" Mr ying wanted to help gopi out with her pain, but Angry ahem grabbed mr yings arm "No mr ying, i can take it from here, dont you and your wife need to go somewhere?" Ahem said with his fuming eyes. Mr ying could see the anger in ahems eyes, he grabbed his coat and carloine and legged it. "Ill see you some other time Mr modi".Mr ying claimed. "By handso-, im mean bye Mr Muscle- I mean modi" caroline said winking at ahem. Ahem quickly looked away and concentrated on gopi. "Gopi, is your leg ok" Ahem said, he asked the waiter for an ice pack, soon the waiter gave it to gopi, while gopi claimed that she was fine. "Come on gopi, lets take you somwhere nice" Ahem said it in a sweet voice. He quickly paid the bill, and ushered gopi inside the taxi.

Rashi and jigar finished their dinner in a beautiful restaraunt. As jigar had his last bite of his noodles, Rashi looked at him, smiling. jigar looked up and notices rashi was staring at him smiling beautifully. "Erm rashi...why are you looking at me like that?" Jigar asked curious to know. "jigarji...thank you, i am very lucky to have you as my husband, i never pay attention much to you as much you do to me, and i would like to say that, i am the most luckiest women in the whole world, i idolise you jigarjee." Rashi said those special lines from her bottom of her heart. Jigar's smile widened, he was so touched by rashi's precious words, he wished he could just treasure those sweet lines of rashi's. "Rashi..thank you and i am lucky to have you." Jigar said sweetly. Jigar's hand slowly reached for rashi's and held her hand up and kissed her. Rashi looked down at the table blushing. "rashijee..wait till when we reach to our hotel," Jigar thought, cheekily smiling.

As ahem and gopi stepped out of their taxi, Ahem quickly covered gopis eyes with his two hands. Gopi was shocked. she did not expect her ahemji to do that. "Ahemji...aap kiya karre hai?" Gopi asked. ahem ignored her question and made gopi walk on. "Ahemji...hum kaha hai?" Gopi asked, very curious to know. "Gopi...tum itny sawal kyun pooch te ho? (why do question a lot?)" Ahem asked, in his sacrastic tone. Gopi gave up and with her trust, she let her lover lead her somewhere sweet, even though it was a mystery to her. "okay gopi you could open your eyes.
Gopi slowly opened her eyes, and she was amazed with a sudden shock. The place was beautiful. Blanket of stars spread across the midnight blue, the flowers around them was sleeping peacefully inside the dark. The enormous water foountain in front of them just adds the romantic atmosphere. Gopi was mesmerised of how beautiful this place was. "Ahem...Ahemji was is this beautiful place." Gopi asked. Ahem gave his crooked smile at gopi, the way she liked it. "relax, its not heaven, its just a famous park called the Regents Park" ahem said smiling, enjoying the look of gopis face. The snow looked beautiful as it settled to the ground, the christams lights around them gave a significant glow, highlighting Gopis fair smooth skin. Ahem walked up to gopi and held out his arm. "Gopi...will you ..dance with me?" ahem asked afraid of her saying no. Gopi looked at ahem in confusion. "But theres no music? and there are so much snow on the gound we will slip." Gopi claimed with her worried expression. Ahem just looked at her innocent wife, she looked so beautiful with her snow white coat and her cute brown eyes that had million of questions that was hard to give a precise answer. Ahem grabbed gopis hand, had his arm around gopis waist and started to dance with her with no music. Gopi was stunned, she was amazed what her ahemji is doing to her right now. Ahem was enjoying analysing Gopi's every part of her facial expression. The white snow was covering their shoes, as they were dancing, and twirling, under the crimson moon and flashing white stars. The atmosphere around them was covered in romance, as if they were on another planet of their own, no one was aloud in their planet, except from themsleves ofcourse. gopi closed her eyes, feeling her heart beating fast, ahem examined her beauty, he pulled her in closer and tightly, having the pleasure listening to her heartbeat. "Gopi...i love you" Ahem thought out loud. gopi opened her eyes and gave ahem her confused expression. "gee apne kuch kaha?" To be continue,,,,,,
Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago