Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

come on vibz be a sport. next time when she fall s jigar will not be able to catch her since he will be burdened with her shopping bags.

🤣

Can't wait for the date scene  !!
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
part 12

Rashi was shopping away in leisectser shopping mall, jigar atleast swiped out his debit card in all the designer shops in this shopping mall, he had 10,000 in his card and now he was down with 905. "Rashi, come on, no more shopping, you brought enough, lets eat, im hungry." Jigar moaned as his stomack was growling. rashi looked at her poor starving husband and let out a sigh. "fine, come on lets eat, oh my god, look jigarjee, facepainting. i want to get it done, lets go!" Rashi ushered jigar to the face painting section. "Hello miss how can i help." asked the face painter. "i want to get it done." rashi claimed smiling. suddenly the face painter looked at rashi top to bottom, "she doesnt look like a child," The face painter thought, looking confused. "Erm..ok dear what animal would you like?" The man asked. rashi was thinking of an animal "Ermm.mmm...mmm how about a...butterfly!" Rashi suggested. the man smiled and ushered rashi to her seat. meawhile poor jigar, was hungry as ever, waited for his beautiful, childish wife to finish the face paint. Jigar shook his head half smiling.

It was dusk, Ahem ushered gopi to the most beautiful itallian restaraunt in city, called Bella Itallia. Gopi was still smiling, it was her 3rd gift that her ahemji had brought her this year. Ahem told gopi to take a seat. He then himself took a seat. suddenly ahem looked at gopi confused. "why are you smiling so much?" Ahem questioned gopi looking confused. Gopi looked up at her ahemji and smiled. "voh...thank you..aapne mujhe itne mengi dress diye." Gopi thanked with her innoecnt soft voice. Ahem stared into gopis beautiful eyes, he loved the way she says thank you, "teek hai teek hai, now order what you like, heres the menu" Ahem quickly said giving her the menu. gopi took the menu, and scanned through the meal options. "Ahemji..pas...past...pastaaa...pasta kiya hai?" Gopi asked looking confused. ahem looked up and gave his questioning look at gopi. "Kiya? you never heard of pasta?" Ahem asked. gopi shook her head slowly. "you mean you never ever in your 21 years of life tried the food pasta?" Ahem questioned looking suprised. gopi again shook her head slowly, looking disappointed. Ahem half smiled and let out a sigh. "excuse me waitress, we are ready to order. Two cheese and tamatoe pasta dish please and one black cofee for me and gopi what drink would you like?" ahem asked. "Erm..panni" gopi simply said. "And one glass of cold water, thank you." The waitress wrote their order down and suddenly she was staring at ahem. Ahem noticed the waitress was giving her flirty looks, Ahem looked down and blushed with ebarrassment, Gopi in the other hand just stood their as wild flood of jealousy had struck her. The waitress smiled and went off, as jealous gopi stared after her giving her the evils.
suddenly the waiter came and lit their candles. Ahem looked up to see gopi. That very moment, he was gopi-struck! The light from the candle highlighted gopis fair smooth skin, he was mesmerised as the gold light was making gopis lip gloss shimmer like sparkling silver diamond. "Come on ahem...say it...say it...say taht your sorry and you love her...say it!" Ahem was thinking out really loud, he was finding it hard to get the 3 magical words out. "Here you go sir, two cheese and tamatoe pasta, your black cofee and one glass of cold water." The flirty waitress served the food, then handed ahem his cofee cup and winked at ahem. Gopi noticed the wink, suddenly her fists turned into a ball. Ahem on the other was flaming red, especially when he saw 11 number of digits on his cofee cup. The waitress's phone number. Ahem quickly poured the coffee into a glass and chucked the plastic cup away into the recycling bin. "oh god, I hate british women!" Ahem murmurred to himslef. ahem sat back down agin. "oh kanaji...please protect my ahemji from evil eye, please" gopi thought. Ahem relaxed seeing his stunning wife enjoying the pasta. "Come on ahem...say it...say that you love her!" Ahem thought. "Erm...gopi..i need to tell you somthing." Ahem asked. Gopi quickly looked up to see ahem. " gee...kaye?" Gopi said waiting for his answer. "voh gopi...i...i lo-" Ahem was about to say the 3 magical words, suddenly he was cut in by someone. "Hello Mr and Mrs modi, do you mind if me and caroline join in?" Ahem looked up to see who it was. This very moment Ahems heart was flaming and his ears was steaming with anger by looking at his enemy. "oh God, not that stupid chinese gawar!" ahem thought, giving his enemy his fuming red flamed eyes. to be continued...

read and comment xx wait til tomorrow xx
Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is not fair. it is 1 am and intead of reading my books i was waiting for the update on the date.
now you have left me hanging.

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
o god loved the flaming gopi.plz don't let the chinese gawar spoil their date.rocking update
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail

this is not fair. it is 1 am and intead of reading my books i was waiting for the update on the date.
now you have left me hanging.

lol, but they are on a date, but there are going to be funny, jeaolousy scenes tomorrow. xx
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nadiamimi18

lol, but they are on a date, but there are going to be funny, jeaolousy scenes tomorrow. xx

yes yes i know they are on a date, but i was waiting for a steamy date. but you cut it short.
okay i will wait till tomorrow
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A jealous Gopi?!?! Oh god ..I'm loving your FF !! 😆
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail

yes yes i know they are on a date, but i was waiting for a steamy date. but you cut it short.
okay i will wait till tomorrow

cool 😃, and i promise ill make it more steamier and longer scene xx
Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update.. we saw Jealous Gopi and now its Ahem's turn ... he better get a move on with those magic words before the Chinese Ganwar leads her off into the distance for another slap ðŸ¤£
Ocean.Clouds thumbnail
Nice one ðŸ˜³ 
Hmmm Waiting for the Update!! 

🤣