A Gopi and Ahem story 3 and raji last part page 34 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
great story.
now i will be in lala land till the next update.
please think that i m crying desperately for the next update
Originally posted by Nadiamimi18

They will today, xx
wow...gohem on a date!!! wow...waiting for the moment when he confesses his love!!!😊
Cant wait to read the next part~!
Hello peeps, the moment that you all have waiting for, here it goes:
PRT11

It was a cold december, the white clouds was showering with soft white snow. Already the entire london was covered in blanket of snow, it looked very christmassy, lomdon looked more beautiful than ever, is like someone put white icing all over the place.
The four couples was outside with their wintery clothes on. Gopi wore a hot pink skinny jeans, with white cashmere sweater and for the finishing touch, she wore a designer white fluffy coat looking like cute innocent baby polar bear. Whereas rashi wore a black skinny jeans and a blue tank top inside her brown designer coat, looking beautiful as ever. Ahem was staring at gopi continuously, "Wow, i never seen gopi wearing english clothes before, shes looking so sexy." Ahem thought out loud. "Gee apne kuch kaha" Gopi turned around and asked. Ahem wore his sarcastic face on and shooked his head at gopi. Gopi was mesmerised looking at the white snow, "wow kanaji, the snow here looks better than switzerland, but i dont understand it was clear yesterday and already is spread across everywhere?" Gopi questioned herslef puzzled. "Ahemji...voh! Gopi called ahem. "ha kaho." ahem replied. "How did the snow build up so much, it was clear yesterday." Gopi asked ahem. Ahem just stared at her, "Bless her, she just asked the most stupidest quesyion ever, you can tell the old gopi is back, but whichever gopi itis, they are both mine, gopiji you wait till out little date" Ahem got lost in his thought, he didnt notice that he was still staring at gopi. "Ahemji...ahemji" Gopi looked confused and waiting for a reply. sudddenly ahem snapped out of his thoughts. "Tum itne sawal kiyew puch re ho? (why are you asking losts of qustion?) Chup chab challo." Ahem said, showing his fake anger. Gopi quickly closed her mouth and followed ahem to the taxi. Jigar was waiting for rashi to come down the stairs, she was still talking to the hotel manager, even though the manager was freezing cold outside as he hasnt got his coat on. "...i also want an extra blanket in my room, and make sure i get a tamatoes soup when i come back from leisecster...oh yes the jaccuzi doesnt work and i want you to get it fixed before i come back, thats all thank you." Rashi gave a huge list of things of her needs, however the hotel manager just stood there ice cold, staring at rashi with his mouth open. "raaashii...jaldi karo, hum late ho joungi!" jigar called out. Rashi turned around and flicked her long hair to the side and smiled, suddenly her smile faded when she looked down at the long slippery stairs. "oh god, so much stairs, how can my perfect skinny legs could take it." Rashi complained. then she shook her shoulders and went down the slippery stairs, when she finnaly reached the last step, she accidently slipped from the icey floor, fell forwards and smacked her face on the big pile of white snow. "AAAHHH...JIGARJEEE...I HAVE WHITE SNOW ALL OVER MY BEAUITFUL FACE...ITS...COLD!!!!!!" rashi cried like a stubborn baby, jigar ran towrds her and fixed her up, suddenly gopi wanted to help her as well, But selfish ahem just grabbed her arm and pulled her back, "Tum kaha jare ho, were getting late, we have to go to shopping as well you know." Ahem said it in a low stubborn voice. ahem went up to jigar and rashi. "jigar were leaving, you guys please dont get lost in leisecter, is rashi alright to go?" Ahem asked looking at rashi. "Suddenly rashi quickly transformed her crying face to happy face. "ofourse im fine, shopping is waiting for me, its only snow" rashi said smiling, rubbing her sore leg. Ahem shook his head with pity and went back towards gopi. rashi and jigar went inside the taxi, whereas gopi and ahem got in to the other taxi. As the snow was still falling slowly out of the clear fluffly clouds. the couples took off, one went towards their right and the other to the left, ready to have fun.

Ahem and Gopi was in westfield, Gopi was mesmerised of how beautiful the mall looked as it  was decoratted with christmas lights and models dressed in glamorous winter clothes. "wow Kanaji..i didnt know london shoppign was so beauitful." Gopi thought. Ahem's eyes drifted towards the armani suits, that the dummys was wearing. "Erm gopi hum waha chalte hai." Ahem pointed out. gopi sat down on the chair waiting for ahem to pay for his clothes. As ahem finished with the payment, he noticed that gopi didnt buy anything all day, and she didnt even ask for anything yet. "Gopi do you want anything? jewellary, handbags, shoes? anything at all?" Ahem asked politely. Gopi stood up and shook her head. "kiyun?" Ahem asked, he really wanted her to buy something. "i dont want to buy anything, besides everthing his so expensive here." Gopi claimed. "what..expensive...she probably forgot who she married to, Ahem Modi." Ahem thought out loud. "Gopi, come on, mere saath challo" Ahem said, dragging gopi out of the shop. Meanwhile Ahem led gopi to a gucci shop, to the womens wear department. "pick anything you want, and dont you dare worry about the money. now come on hurry up, im hungry." Ahem claimed, and sat do on the chair next to the changing room with other mens. Gopi looked confused what to buy. suddenly her eyes was glued to a beautiful long gold dress, that was her perfect size. gopi picked it out and told her ahemji if she could try it on in the changing room. Ahem nodded and took gopis handbag and sat back down again. Gopi went inside the changing room and tried the dress on, she looked into the mirror and saw the beautiful women in the mirrow, a girl in a gold dress. however gopi was struggling with the zip, "oh come on, i cant reach the zip." gopi thought. Ahem was wondering why gopi was taking long, so he got up and cheekily peeked inside gopi's curtains, this very moment ahem was gobsmacked, "wow ahem, just look at your wife, she looks stunning" Ahem thought looking at gopi. but then he saw that gopi was having difficulty with the zip. Ahem walked in and closed the curtains behind him. Gopi was shocked to see her ahemji reflecting on the mirror. Suddenly ahem grabbed the zip of gopis dress with his two fingers and slowly zipped it up, for the finishing touch, he stroked the back og gopi's neck. Gopi just stood their like a statue. "Gopiji...if your finish then can we go? im hungry," Ahem said sarcasticly, rubbing his empty tummy. he went out the changing room and waited for gopi. meanwhile gopi just stood their smiling, wondering if did this just happen. to be continued...

next part will be upload in 10 min, their date scenes xx stay tuned xx

Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago
Ahem in ladies dressing room 😲
Originally posted by navyab

Ahem in ladies dressing room 😲

yeh but he was sitting on the chairs outside with other ladies husbands lol xx
now i m hungry for the date scene.
Why is he zipping her dress on wish it was the opposite!!!! My poor rashi always falling. Next time she falls i hope its in jigar s arms.
Originally posted by vibz88

Why is he zipping her dress on wish it was the opposite!!!! My poor rashi always falling. Next time she falls i hope its in jigar s arms.

come on vibz be a sport. next time when she fall s jigar will not be able to catch her since he will be burdened with her shopping bags.
Originally posted by shruthi2010

come on vibz be a sport. next time when she fall s jigar will not be able to catch her since he will be burdened with her shopping bags.
hmmm tat s true. Oki i hope she buys lovely clothes which she can model for jigar.