Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update .what should i do of ahem.seriously will he ever learn?
loved the update though.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow great update!!
please update soon!
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another wonderful update... I loved the line: Ha take that you chinese Gawar ...👏

However, I think the biggest Gawar is Ahem and he needs to know this very soon ...

Can't wait for the next part 😆
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please dont be dissapinted guys, there are really good scenes on its way and you will never know he might confess his feelings sooner than u think xx please keep on reading my stories theres one more update xx Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago
Ocean.Clouds thumbnail
I love your story 👏
very nice 
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
PART 12
The clock struck 12, while the moon waited for the citizens in london to go to bed. the four couples are in Ahem and gopi's room, talking about today's event. "oh god...and then MR Khanna went to the toilet 8 times when he had those shrimps on the snack table, ha ha ha...then after when he was back he had those again!!!!! ha ha...im telling you there's somethings wrong with that guy.! ha ha" Jigar told the scenery of his buinsess partner, he couldnt stop laughing, rashi on the other hand fell to the floor, laughing out so loudly. Gopi tried not to laugh as did ahem. Suddenly, ahem looked towards gopi and examined her laughter. "wow...she looks so adorable when she laughs like this, and heres me stealing away her laughter, why ahem why did u have to say this stupid thing!!! u should instead be proud and show off ur beautiful wife to people." Ahem thought out loud. "gee apne kuch kaha?" gopi looked at ahem and asked. Ahem opened his mouth to speak then suddenly his phone rang. "guys...one minute have to take this call." ahem said. he went out of the room and walked towrds the corridor and sat down on the leather sofa.
"Hello" ahem  said.
"Ahem dikra, jai sri krishna", Kokila modi greeted to his son. Suddenly ahem's eyes  lit up with excitement and had a wonderful conversation with his mother for one whole hour.
"oh mum it was soo gr8, im actually glad that gopi came with us" ahem said happily, he could tell his mom was delighted to hear this from him.
"good, im glad your getting along with her, now listen to me carefully, remember the promise you made with me that you will take gopi on a date. i want you to do that tomorrow, and make sure voh rashi and jigar go off somewhere else, understood." Kokila said in a serious voice.
suddenly ahem's smile widened. "yes..good idea, this way ahem you could say sorry to her and confess that u love her...but how?" ahem thought.
"ahem dikra...are u still there?" kokila questioned.
"Erm..ha mom, ill take her out tomorrow, jai sri krishna" ahem said goodbye and hung up.
he went back to the room found everyone still fit of laughter. "babhi..how was your dance with ahem bhai, i saw you two romantic couples have the best night of your life, im very happy for u guys." Jigar claimed smiling at his innocent babhi. suddenly ahem's face went red, he knew he ruined the last minute of gopi's happiness. "oh devarjee..thats what i thought, that we had a special moment." Gopi was lost in thought. "Babhi..hellooo...babhi" Jigar called waving his hands. suddenly gopi snapped back to reality. "yes..i had fun" gopi quickly replied. ahem looked at the clock and saw it was half past 1, "ok jigar rashi, we'll see you tomorrow, time for bed." Ahem claimed. Both of them nodded their heads. "oh yeah bahi, tomorrow me and rashi will go to leister to do some shopping, were gonna go by train and were gonna come back at night , so ill meet you back at the hotel tomorrow ok?" jigar asked ahem. "leister? why leicester?" Ahem asked. "the shopping there is soo good, i googled" rashi said with excitement. "teek hai, ill take gopi to shopping in westfield, but make sure you dont get lost in Leicester, understood." ahem warned. "gee bahi, jai sri krishna" jigar said goodbye as did rashi. gopi smiled then went to bed with her night gown on. Ahem closed the door and turned around, he suddenly saw gopi already in bed with her eyes closed. he was really disappointed as he knew she was upset after  the last minute party incident. ahem switched off the lights and went to bed. "Dont worry gopi, ill entertain you tomorrow, and suprise you." ahem thought. "man...why is she in her night gown for, i liked her in a sexy corset!" ahem thought out loud. suddenly gopi turned around and looked at ahem with confusion, as ahem quickly tunred to the side and smiled. "gee apne kuch kaha?" gopi asked. ahem was pretending he was asleep and didnt hear what she asked, instead his eyes was closed and his smile widened, ready for his first date with his innocent wife. Gopi. to be continued...

this is it you guys, wait till tomorrow. will ahem confess his love? will gopi take the date seriously? or will she think it is another show off? also will ahem express his romance to gopi, find out tomorrow. xxx Nadia xxx
Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago
Ocean.Clouds thumbnail
Waiting for the Epi 😉
good one 👏
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing Update Cant wait to read the next part
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update!!
loved it!!
yess u included leicester!! well, there is alot of shopping here as well!!

thanks for the PM!!!

cant wait to read the date and ahem's confession!!

contniue soon!!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Amazing update!😛
Thanks for the PM!😃
I loved both the updates,its wonderful!
argh Ahem was such a jerk!😡