Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ahem's anger is something like hulk's nobody wud want to see him angry..jealousy..OMG this man has extremeties of everything...if looks cud kill..mr.ying is a dead man...in few mins!!

PS : this happens to be my 100th post on SNS forum..my first ever forum...
SNS rocks!!
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update .loved your story
--HANISA-- thumbnail
it very nice n wowww i love it  ahem is going to be jealeus  and he will not let another person to dance with her he is just thinking how she can be so perfect  beautiful and attractive also please come soon please pm me cant wait to long yaar 
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what the...ahem will not allow another person to dance with his wifey...😉
need gohem dance..aham looking enthralled at her beauty...

come on update soon...

Thanks for the pm...
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it!! soo romantic!! cant wait to read the next part!!! ahem was dumbstruck with gopi's beauty...jealous ahem!! loving it!! continue soon...amazing story...xx
Kavya.S thumbnail
that was wonderful...loved both the updates...
omg ahem jealous cant wait to read the next update...

Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
hi guys im just going to upload my stories in 5 min, coz im still writing, thanks xx
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
PART 11
Ahem's heart sank instantly when Mr Ying asked gopi  to dance. "Erm...Mr Ying I thi-" Ahem struggled to talk, instantly Mr Ying just cut in; "I am delighted, come on Mrs Modi lets start dancing." Mr Ying ushered gopi to the dance floor, Gopi's heart leaped, she was so unconfortable that she wanted to go back to india and hide in her room. Ahem was furious inside, especially when he was seeing Mr Ying holding gopi's hands leading her to the marble dance floor. Ahem stood there feeling upset, "stupid, stupid, stupid english mens, cant they dance with their own wife, but nooo, bloody gawar mens!!!" Ahem thought out loud. Suddenly mr ying and gopi finally reached to the dance floor, mr ying put his right arm around Gopi's waist, then he held gopis right hand up with his left and began following the calm sound of the melody. That very moment, Ahem's body was paralysed with jealousy, "oh god, he is toouching her, errr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" Ahem thought out loud. Poor gopi, she felt so nervous and uncomfortable that her face was pale red. "Mrs modi, gosh you are one beautiful women, i wish my wife was beautiful like you" Mr ying gave gopi one of his beautiful smile, gopi however didnt like it at all, she wished she didnt understand english anymore, she was feeling very anxious. "oh Kanaji, im only dancing with him because ahemji told me if the men ask me to dance then i cant say no." Gopi thought panicking. meanwhile ahem was so upset taht he felt like to sob. "its all my fault, i shoudnt have told gopi to say yes to those stupid buisness mens especially that stupid mr ying!!! i wonder what he said to gopi just a minute ago." Ahem thought out loud with anger. suddenly he felt a light tap on his back. "hello handsome, arnt you going to ask me to dance?" caroline asked, giving ahem one of her flirty looks. ahem was disgusted by her behaviour and attitude. he backed off and looked away. "sorry mrs ying, but i dont dance" ahem said stubbornly still not meeting her eyes. mrs ying was so annoyed that she just ingored ahem and walked away. however ahem looked back at mr ying and gopi, "what the...hell!!!" Ahem lightly shouted : as the music stopped MR ying lifted gopi's  hand and kissed back of her hand gently. suddenly Gopi was so angry that he pushed mr ying with her right hand with the help from her strength. mr ying was so embarrsed, however he was glad that no one has noticed, but Ahem. Ahem just burst out of laughter, "ha take that you chinese gawar!!" Ahem murmurred to himself. meanwhile gopi walked the other way and sat down on a fancy chair. "kanaji...yeh kiya hora hai?, this country is weird, these people are weird, how could a man just leave his wife and just...just dance with someone elses wife. Ahemji is probably dancing with lots of women just now, he's probably forgot about me" gopi burst out crying and looked towards rashi and jigar, both of them dancing with each other enjoying every moment. Unexpectedly someone just held out a tissue, Gopi suddenly looked up to see who it was. this very moment gopi's eyes lit up. It was the handsome husband of hers. Ahem Modi. gopi stood up and took the tissue from her Ahemji and wiped her eyes carefully trying not to smudge her make up. Ahem could tell his wife was in pain. He felt really bad, he was still amazed how beautiful she looked under the golden light, her light brown eyes sparked like a crimson moon. "Gopi, challo, mere saath" Ahem said with a fake angry tone, pretending that her was angry. "Par...ahemji..kaha?" gopi asked quietly, ahem ignored her question and grabbed her hand, he gently dragged gopi to the dance floor and stopped. Gopi was confused, still trying to question herslef. suddenly the golden lights transformed the colour into a dusky dark purple, changing the entire atmosphere, the white spotlight was on Ahem and Gopi. Ahem looked straight at Gopi's light brown eyes, he showed no emotions, suddenly he put his arm around gopis thin waist and pulled her forwards making sure their body was fully contacted, then her grabbed gopis arm and lifted her hand up, Gopi was shocked, she did not see that coming! This very moment the music took them away. the sound of soft melody magically floated up then all around ahem and gopi, they both locked their eyes, ahem gave gopi one of his crooked smile, they felt as if they were on a different planet, rather alienated. "gosh, i didnt know gopi was that beautiful." ahem thought out loud. "gee, apne kuch kaha," gopi said confused. suddenly ahem snapped out of her beauty, "nehi kuch nehi" ahem said with his sweet velvet voice. ahem felt delighted holding gopi tightly around gop'is waist. gopi blushed deeper as ahem was pulling her closer, the music swayed them away, ahem could dance all day with gopi. "gopi" ahem said, "how did you learn such good english? and dont say that you learnt it from that book  you were reading in the plane coz i know mom just gave that to you recently." Ahem questioned gopi while they were still dancing. "voh...devarji taught me english before i came here." gopi replied calmly. suddenly ahem saw jigar and rashi dancing behind them, Jigar met ahem's eyes and winked letting ahem know that it was his pleasure teaching gopi good english. However ahem smiled at him. gopi looked at ahem confused then turned around to see jigar, Gopi quietly mouthed jigar thank you, jigar nodded.

The music stopped, as the lights were turned on agian its natural colour. everyone was off the dance floor ready to go home. Ahem however didnt want gopi to know that her loved her and he actually wanted to dance with her, so he went up to gopi and took her away from rashi to a corner. " gopi..i need to tell you something" ahem asked hating himself of lieing. "gee" gopi said smiling at her lover. "come on ahem say it...say it" ahem thought panicking. "Gopi..voh..you do know that i  only danced with you because...to show my collegues, or else they  will be suspicous of our relationship...and there are lots of wealthy buisness partners. so..dont take it the wrong way..okay?" Ahem said, he hated himself this very moment. "oh GOD AHEM, you hurt her feelings, but you dont want her to know that you love her right? so youve done the right thng, i think" Ahem thought out loud. Gopi was paralysed with sadness as if her heart broke into million of pieces. suddenly she had tears in her eyes. Ahem noticed and turned his facial expression into a sympathetic way. suddenly he swallowed his own guilt. "gee..gee main jaante hu, i understand...i...im just going to ...rashi ben if she needs a spare shawl. ill be back." gopi's tone was full of sadness, she thought that she has a special moment with her ahemji, she felt a completely different feeling. she left her Dumb husband frozen into a pathetic ice sculpture,  ahem was finding  hard to swallow his sense of guilt as he saw Gopi's innocent eyes flodded with sparkly tears. to be continued...
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my God ! I can't believe Ahem ..I hate him so much !! ðŸ˜¡ He ruined a perfectly good chance to confess his love to her by saying the opposite ! Ughhh ðŸ¤¢ Wonderful OS though ðŸ˜³ Ahem deserved to be jealous !!!!!  Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago