Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great update, please PM for the your next part Can't wait to read about Ahem's reaction and I hope Ahem is left jealous and frustrated as all the men go after Gopi to ask her to dance with them that he doesn't get much chance to go after her 😉
uamaz thumbnail

Edited by uamaz - 12 years ago
indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh pls pls...update fast...i am dying to see gopi..more than ahem i guess 😳...god if i were ahem i wud pick gopi and kiss her then and there...OMG...being a girl i am getting such wild thots 😕...god save our ahem...pls update fast
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A suprise for Ahem !!!

Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
PART 10

December night looked beautiful; the stars was shining from the help of the white moon. the natural light of the moon highlighted the entire buillding of the Hilton Hotel. Ahem Modi looked worried, panicking what his dearest wife would wear. "Oh god, where are they?" Ahem wondered. "jigar, why arnt they coming?" Ahem tapped jigar on the shoulder looking worried. "relax bhai they will show up eventually." jigar said in a relaxed voice. As Ahem was on the  snack stand, someone suprsingly tapped ahem on the shoulder. " MR Modi. hello how r u, i cant see your wife around, you do know all the buisness men's wife are invited as well?" said Mr Ying, a young man age around 26 is the biggest buisness man in europe. "Yes sir, shes on her way." Ahem said in a nervous tone, he swallowed his nervousness anxiously, trying not to sweat.

suddenly the double glassed massive doors opened automatically. Two beautiful indian women slowly made their enterance and stood their looking for their husband. Everyone immedietly drifted their eyes on them, Ahem finished eating the prawn crackers and tunrned around met the strangers eyes in a red dress. Gopi. "what the..." Ahem was paralysed with shock that he choked. Gopi finally met Ahem's eyes and gave a nervous smile. This very moment Ahem's heart sank with a sudden adrenaline rush. Ahem was breathless, he was indeed mesmerised by the look of the new gopi. He literally examined her top to bottom; Gopi wore a silky glamorous dusky long red dress that draped around her tall framed figure and brought the honey tints in her dark brown wavy hair that fell down her thin waist. Her makeup was stunning; pale glossy red lips, golden pink blusher, she wore emerald green contact lenses which you can get drown into them easily and for the finishing touch; Gopi wore rhinestone jewllary to match with her red high heels.  "Go...Gop...pii...someone get me a doctor, i think i am going to faint" ahem whispered with shock in his voice, his eyes was glued to gopi's dress and her perfect facial features. Suddenly Ahem straightened himself and gave gopi a crooked smile, gopi's favourite smile of his. He walked towards her slowly and stopped as he already was front of her. "Go..gopi..voh...tum...boh...bohot..." Ahem was struggling to get the words out as he was beauty struck staring at his mesmerising wife. Gopi blushed, then suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Hello Mrs Modi, I am Mr Ying, Ahem's buisness partner, it is a pleasure to meet you, this is my wife Caroline." Mr ying introduced himself, however he was checking gopi out top to bottom, ahem on the other hand noticed this and gave him the evils. " what shall i do.. ahemji said i shouldnt talk" Gopi thought looking worried. Then suddenly she relaxed and took a deep breath and looked at Mr Ying. " Hello Sir, it is a pleasure to meet you as well, hello Mrs ying, i am indeed delighted to meet tou." Gopi finally replied with her perfect english accent, While Ahem was gobsmacked, he just stupidly stood there with his mouth open, "Kanaji...defenately yeh mera gopi nehi hai...she spoke in a perfect english...this day just gets better and better" ahem thought out loud. "gee apne kuch kaha" gopi asked ahem, ahem still couldnt speak instead he just looked at her and lost in her beauty. "Mrs Modi, i was wondering...will you dance with me right now? Ahem if you dont mind you can dance with caroline for a bit." Mr ying spoke with a kind manner. this very moment ahems heart leaped and just skipped a beat, he had no idea how to say no to his new enemy. to be continued...
Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Brilliant and wonderful update 😃
indu_shah thumbnail
adrenaline rush vahan pe nahin...yahan ho raha hain...god u r so brilliant...lovely!!!!👏
uamaz thumbnail
just Awesome, thanks for the PM 😊 ... I think Ahem needs an ambulance on stand by as I don't think his heart can take it anymore and Mr Ying, dancing with his gopi ... great !!!😆

Will he intervene? can't wait to find out 😃
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
wow guys thank you, glad you like the updates, i will continue more tomorrow xx

think about: ahems attitude to mr ying, how will gopi feel when she dances with mr ying, ahems jealousy, how will ahem steal his wife from those buisness mens!! xx stay tuned for tomorrow xx
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ahem suddenly is worried about the enemy 😛