Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yey, another great, romantic story from you!! that was lovely!! i read all of them in one go,, way to go!! loving it!! u have described london so nicely!! continue soon...please dont keep us hanging!!!!!!!!!! 😊
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
A lovely update!πŸ‘
m very excted for the next partπŸ˜›
Please update soon and thanks for the pm πŸ˜‰
Kavya.S thumbnail
another wonderful update...
loved it...
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Im tuned & waiting for ur update πŸ˜‰
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing Update Cant wait to read the next part'~!
indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nadiamimi18

hi guys sorry im late, here it is
PART 8

Sparkly sun shined across the entire london, December was the month people got excited as christmas was on its way. Gopi got up really early, she was looking outside through the window; the trees was all covered with lights, the sky was quite dull as it had some winter quality into it but it was a nice december blue. gopi was smiling, as she put her cold hands in her night gown pockets.
Gopi turned around to see her Ahem sleeping like a baby, "oh kanaji, mera Ahemji bohot handsome hai, please make him love me, today is an important day, it is the buisness party/ball, i hope i dont mess up anything." gopi thought changing into a pleading position. suddenly jigar was knocking on their door. 'knock knock', "gee coming," gopi called out. gopi opened the door and asked jigar to come in, meanwhile Ahem woke up. "Erm bahi, the Hilton hotel manager called, he said we have to go there and check on things, and also we can get ready ther. so i decided we should drop rashi and gopi babhi to the famous parlour in london so they could ready and if i could arrange a taxi and give the man the address they could come by themsleves, but we have to be there way early" Jigar said to his bhai. Ahem rubbed his eyes and got up, "teek hai, hum abhi jaate hai." ahem said, jigar nodded and went back to his room. As the door was shut, Ahem turned around to see gopi looking very worried. "Gopi..voh, listen to me very carefully." ahem said it in low serious voice. "This party is very important for me and jigar, this is also linked to our buisness status and repuation, so, this is what i want you to do, If any of those important buisness men asks you to dance, you have to nod and dance with them slowly, ofcourse their wives are going to attend as well, but i will ofcourse will not ask them to dance, only men are allowed to ask. stay by my side and dont talk, i mean it dont speak at all. do you understand?" Ahem eyed gopi softly, he could see her looking very nervous and worried, ahem's face relaxed and walked towards Gopi. "Gopi, sunoo,, dont worry, everything is going to be fine, i know its new to you, but this is england and we have to act differently. ok?" Ahem lectured in a sweet velvet voice, that made Gopis heart sink. Gopi finally nodded and smiled, Ahem loved the way gopi smile, he quickly turned his facial expression to neutral and serious " ok challo, you and rashi have to go to the parlor, or something" Ahem said it in a stubborn tone. gopi nodded. "i dont understand why you women just dont get ready in the hotel?" Ahem thought out loud, gopi turned around and looked at him, " Gee aapne kuch Kaha?" Ahem shook his head with pity for himself, and just walked into the bathroom, amazed how Gopi could read his mind. to be contiued...

so are you guys ready for gopis ball dress description and ofcourse Ahems facial expression!!!!?/????????????/ stay tuned FOR TOMORROW XXX

i am waiting for more !!..makes me go drooling...
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Condoms and lingerie... πŸ˜†

Never thought I would read that in FF lol. But you had me hooked all the way through. Great work Nadia. Looking forward to reading more soon! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Hey guys, this is the part where you been waiting for, enoy.

PART9
Ahem, jigar, rashi and gopi were outside the beauty salon. Rashi was so excited as she knows that she is going to look more stunning than ever, whereas gopi looked worried, "oh Kanaji, will ahemji like my dress"? gopi wondered. gopi and rashi both carried their dresses which was covered. " Ok, me and jigar are going to get ready in the hilton hotel as we have to check on things there anyway, the taxi will wait for you here and it will take you both straight there, understood?" Ahem said, eyeing rashi and gopi in a freakishly manner. gopi and rashi nodded their head, suddenly Ahem looked down at what gopi was holding. "Erm...gopi what's in that big bag?" Ahem wondered, looking mysterious. "Erm..kuch nehi, just my part clothes." Gopi qickly answered looking nervous. Ahem was puzzled, curious to know waht gopi was wearing. "She's probably going to wear a stupid sari, and going to embarass me to life" Ahem murmurred to himself. gopi turned around "Gee..aapne kuch kaha?", gopi asked Ahem. " Nehi gopiji, aap inside challo and get ready, i must leave" Ahem said in stubborn sarcastic tone. Ahem and Jigar went inside the taxi, while Ahem was worried how Gopi will look like. Wheras gopi and rashi went inside the salon, ready to be dolled up. "oh kanaji, i hope everything turns out well." Gopi thought, gave out a huge sigh of nervousness.

The salon was massive, it was sparkling and clean. The entire room was decorated with christmas lights and flowers. "wow, why cant stupid india be like that, oh god i could live here!" Rashi thought, as she was paralysed with excitement. Whereas Gopi was mesmerised looking at the salon, its so crystal clean and big.
"Hello girls, how can i help you"? the two beauitician asked. Rashi done the whole talking but she only talked about herself how she wanted her hair and make up, whereas poor gopi just stood there looking helpless. suddenly there was another beautician just staring at her, she felt really sorry for gopi as she was looking numb and ready to weep. That very moment she walked up to Gopi. "Hey girl, come with me, i'll make you glamorous, i just heard ur sister talking about the part/ball, right? so come ill make you look so beautiful that ur husband will melt down and take you to his arm." The beauitcian was very friendly and already adored gopi lokking at her innocent face. Gopi smiled and nodded, understood half of the lady's english, but gopi new that her Kanaji sent her for good reason.
The Beautician led gopi further down, the other lady already started applying make to rashi. Gopi settled down on a big, comfy leather seat, Bother her arms are out on each arms of the chair, her legs was stretched across the leg of the chair, and finally she relaxed, letting the beautiness take over her, transforming the traditional Gopi into a glamorous Modernised Gopi. The Beautician was working on Gopi's hands and nails, then she leaned in and started to apply eyeshadows on her eye lids, then the thick black mascarra was brushing her eyelashes, making them longer and thick. The luminous Red lipstick took over Gopis lips as if it was dancing magically. Gopi just closed her eyes and relaxed. She felt like someone was putting extra icing all over her face. "okay sweetie its done, jesus christ of all christmas, you sure are a beautiful lady, girl i am jealous, just look at urself in the mirror." The lady said looking stunned. Gopi looked in the mirror and couldnt believe it, she was looking at a beautiful stranger just amongst her, Gopi couldnt take eyes off herslef, she was looking stunning. "is this really me?" Gopi questioned herslef. Then meanwhile the lady helped Gopi put the dress on her. "There, all done, Girl you look glamorous and sexy, my tow favourite combination of words!" The Beautician says.
"Gopi ...challo hum la-" Rashi spoke then froze immediaetly, she couldnt believe that gopi would wear the dress and look absolutey stunning! "Go-pi, tum...where...did ...you get the most prettiest dress from, you look amzing!!" Rashi couldnt belive it, suddenly jelousy struck her. " Thanks rashi ben, maaji diya woh dress, but you look stunning urself." gopi said shyly. Rashi relaxed when gopi said the last words, "Thanks, I know i look amazing dont i, you watch everybody will have their eyes on me! Rashi Modi!, ok challo challo, enough about me, lets go to the ball!" rashi qickly said and dragged gopi out, suddenly gopi quickly went up to the Beautician and gave her a hug. "Thank you, you are so nice, i really...whats the word...ha...appreci...ated it of what you have transformed into" Gopi said feeling proud of her english. the Beautician laughed and gave gopi a last hug. Rashi was in the taxi beeping, "beeep...gopi hurry up!!" rashi shouted. Gopi quickly let go and ran outside with her heels, she got in, ready to show her ahemji the new gopi. "oh kanaji i hope ahemji likes what im wearing." gopi thought and pleaded, as the car raced into the night, heading towards the hotel. to be continued...

how will ahem react? what will he say? will rashi get more jealous, or will ahem get jealous as every men have their eyes on gopi! stay tuned for tonight xxx
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
ReservedπŸ‘
Lovely pasrt,im so excited,please update soon!πŸ˜›
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
will do, just a moment xxx