Sorry im late🥱
yay your back with another story! 😃
lovely as usual!
Please pm me when u update
loving the story 😉
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just caught up on your updates, I have to say you are one hell of a writer my dear ... Just Superb 👏 ... I loved how Rashi landed in London with her Face in Mud 😆 Serves her right for her behaviour towards Gopi ... 😡

Can't wait for your next update 😊
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good story...I have never thought of reading anything about goham like this...Thanks fr the PM..Please continue soon
Kavya.S thumbnail
that was amazing loved all the updates...
they all are very good...
continue soon
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waiting for the other parts !!!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved 👏plz continue this is jus amazin love it...

ZainubKhan91 thumbnail
Awesome story , can't wait till the next part x
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my God ! Hilarious again 🤣 Ahem trying to control his temptations while Gopi's nightwear is not helping at all 😆
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing ff Love it pleas pm me when you Update
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi guys sorry im late, here it is
PART 8

Sparkly sun shined across the entire london, December was the month people got excited as christmas was on its way. Gopi got up really early, she was looking outside through the window; the trees was all covered with lights, the sky was quite dull as it had some winter quality into it but it was a nice december blue. gopi was smiling, as she put her cold hands in her night gown pockets.
Gopi turned around to see her Ahem sleeping like a baby, "oh kanaji, mera Ahemji bohot handsome hai, please make him love me, today is an important day, it is the buisness party/ball, i hope i dont mess up anything." gopi thought changing into a pleading position. suddenly jigar was knocking on their door. 'knock knock', "gee coming," gopi called out. gopi opened the door and asked jigar to come in, meanwhile Ahem woke up. "Erm bahi, the Hilton hotel manager called, he said we have to go there and check on things, and also we can get ready ther. so i decided we should drop rashi and gopi babhi to the famous parlour in london so they could ready and if i could arrange a taxi and give the man the address they could come by themsleves, but we have to be there way early" Jigar said to his bhai. Ahem rubbed his eyes and got up, "teek hai, hum abhi jaate hai." ahem said, jigar nodded and went back to his room. As the door was shut, Ahem turned around to see gopi looking very worried. "Gopi..voh, listen to me very carefully." ahem said it in low serious voice. "This party is very important for me and jigar, this is also linked to our buisness status and repuation, so, this is what i want you to do, If any of those important buisness men asks you to dance, you have to nod and dance with them slowly, ofcourse their wives are going to attend as well, but i will ofcourse will not ask them to dance, only men are allowed to ask. stay by my side and dont talk, i mean it dont speak at all. do you understand?" Ahem eyed gopi softly, he could see her looking very nervous and worried, ahem's face relaxed and walked towards Gopi. "Gopi, sunoo,, dont worry, everything is going to be fine, i know its new to you, but this is england and we have to act differently. ok?" Ahem lectured in a sweet velvet voice, that made Gopis heart sink. Gopi finally nodded and smiled, Ahem loved the way gopi smile, he quickly turned his facial expression to neutral and serious " ok challo, you and rashi have to go to the parlor, or something" Ahem said it in a stubborn tone. gopi nodded. "i dont understand why you women just dont get ready in the hotel?" Ahem thought out loud, gopi turned around and looked at him, " Gee aapne kuch Kaha?" Ahem shook his head with pity for himself, and just walked into the bathroom, amazed how Gopi could read his mind. to be contiued...

so are you guys ready for gopis ball dress description and ofcourse Ahems facial expression!!!!?/????????????/ stay tuned FOR TOMORROW XXX
Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago