Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A Gopi and Ahem story 3 and raji last part page 34

Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys remember it's just series, nothing to do with my previous story, this is a story where Gopi, ahem, rashi and jigar goes to London, see how their romantic journey takes place in London xx enjoy xx

Part 1
It was a quiet night, the wind was blowing lightly, liftly the weightless leaves and feathers. The modi mansion are very busy getting out winter clothes for the four couples who r ready to got to Ahems business trip to london. Rashi was in her room, jumping up and deciding what clothes and jewelry to take to London. Whereas jigar was in the bathroom, packing bunch of condoms into his suitcase, "Just in case jigar" he said to himself, smiling cheekily.
Down the corridor, existed another room, which belonged to Ahem and Gopi. Poor Gopi, had no clue whatsoever what to take to London, shrews thinking what clothesfor her to take to London, also what to wear in ahem's business party which is very English traditional party theme.
Gopi just stood there holding a sari, meanwhile kokila modi came in with bunch of newclothes for Gopi to wear in London. "Gopi Bahu, kiya karre ho? Are you okay?" kokila asked worried. "yes maaji, I'm fine...I'm just nervous, what if I embarrass ahemji in the party and also what am I going to wear? No one else is going to wear a sari, not even rashi Ben, she's going to wear a short ball dress that she brought from Switzerland!" Gopi cried, looking at koki. "Gopi Bahu, don't cry, this is why I have done some shopping in Mumbai and also brought u loads of
English clothes and...best ball dress ever! Look!" gopi's eyes widened with excitement, as koki held up
the most beautiful dress of all. "maa...maaji seriously, this is for me?... To wear!! Oh thank u soo
much!" Gopi hugged her best mother in law and packed her bag. "yes Gopi Bahu and I want u to wear
them whenevr u go outwith ahem and you'll see ahem will be impressed and he will love u even
more!" kokila smiled and gave Hera hug. Suddenly kokila gave one more important thing to Gopi. A
sexy corset for her nightwear. Gopi's eyes widened with fear. She is gobsmacked! "maaji...I can't wear
this front of ahemji! What will ahemji say?" Gopi looked worried. Kokila smiled cheekily and winked at Gopi. " Gopi Bahu, how else will I see my grandchildren" kokila packed those neatly and zipped the bag, she kiss Gopi on the cheek and left. Leaving scared and nervous Gopi behind, cheeks were flaming red. To be continued... Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ahem on business trip...Gopi scared...the only couple who seem to have fun are Rashi & Jigar !!!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lovely Nadia  pls continue very sn want to hear mre...

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a cheeky start lol!!!

I can't wait to read more!!
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
koki buying sexy underwear for gopi!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait to see where this leads
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Thanks guy there will be plenty ofupdates available soo please stay tuned, thanks for the comments xx
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey great that jigar wants to play safe. Hmmm and koki wants grand kids so on problems ahem.hope u dont pack any!hope u update the next parts soon.my hopes for raji romance is really high.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my god ! Kokila ! ðŸ˜† I didn't expect that from her but I should have seen it coming. ðŸ˜‰ Dear, make sure you post the link to these stories on here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2167802 Thank You ! ..Great storyline..can't wait for update. 😳
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
part2
Ahem was in the garden with his laptop. looking out at the dark blue night, as the white moon was staring at his handsome face. his black hair was gelled up, he was wearing his light blue kurta set. kokila walked in looking at his son who was in deep thought. "Ahem dikhra..are ready to go to london tomorrow?' Kokila asked , as Ahem was startled. "Gee...mom" Ahem said let out a huge sigh of sadness. kokila could see the gloominess in ahems tone of voice. "Ahem dikra...i know you dont want to take gopi bahu to london, but things have changed, infact gopi has changed! she could read and write, she is smart and clever, she is beautiful, and you taught english to gopi urself, i really dont see the problem Ahem" kokila lectured, Ahem looked at his mother and smiled " i know that, but im just scared what if she messes up in my party and say stupid things in front of my clients, and what if they ask her to dance with her u know english traditinal dance and she says no!'' Ahem looked at his mother, letting out his frastration and sympathy. " Ahem dikra, i told you Gopi bahu has changed, she will not dissappoint you and i promise, i am your mother, you will enjoy spending time with gopi bahu in lomdon so much that it will make you wanna stay and not come back. Trust me?" kokila eyed his son giving him a puppy look face. " ok mom...whatever u say" ahem replied. " oh yes.. Ahem dikra one more thing...you have to promuse me that you wil take gopi out to an expensive restraunt for dinner, i want gopi bahu to have a memorable experience." koki said smiling, Ahems heart skipped a beat, he does not want to take gopi out to dinner, whether its their first or last time. " But mom..." Ahem moaned. "nope...i dont want to hear anything apart from the word yes, now promise me!" koki claimed angryliy. "fine promise" ahem rolled his eyes. "thank you dikra,,good night." koki kissed ahem on the forhead and went back in the house. "Man...i hope i have a good trip in londo, i like gopi but what is she acts stupidly front of my english clients. and what is she wears her colourful saris all the time. people will laugh at her, no...they will laugh at me!" ahem said hating the thoughts. ahem closed his laptop and stood up, he went inside and went upstairs. he entered his room and saw his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully on the bed. Ahem gave a nervous smile at gopi and lied down on his sofa. "i hope gopi will be different this time" ahem thought out loud remembering his moments with gopi in switzerland. gopi suddenly woke up and got off from the bed, ahem immediately closed his eyes pretending to sleep. gopi thought she heard him talking, she shook her shoulders and went to sleep. while Ahem smiled anonymously, ready for tomorrow. to be continued...
Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cant wait for them to get to london...ahems jaw is sure to drop seeing gopi in western wear...