India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CVs - you listened!!!

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thank you for giving LA a graceful exit. We requested and you listened.
Thank you for getting ASR to be the gentleman and release LA before things went bad for them.

and now I have four more requests:-

1. Please do not bring back LA as a vamp. NO! please bring her back to play cupid to ASR/KKG

2. No usual stupid conniving Saas-Bahu drama between Payal/Mami. Give them tension as normal families experience but please do not have maami resort to stupid and silly kitchen politics

3. Lets not create yet another triangle to bring our jodi together. NO! Instead, can we give KKG some purpose in life beyond Shaadi? How about she focuses her energies in the upcoming months to developing a serious career such as a wedding planner or embroidery expert to support her sister's wedding plans. I am sure the fans would be ecstatic to see an independent and strong kkg.

4. Shyam revelation discovered by ASR and ASR and KKG once again join forces to mend Shyams relationship with Anjali. In the process the two realize how well they complement each other when life throws them challenges.

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Rin630sweety_virgo1ishaparikausar1219msg1princezsafaJosupra..Winter_Soul.._Janki_suadvanixCrystalTearxRicha.jMissbantuchipspsharmilamandira1angellovergirlshaam91MairaKhan1180Fatz77sun2011music1hi50sparikhbfunofbb123SunriseGreenmommamia--Krish--desigirl_18.Euphoria.sumana-13premparbatbhaktiiismitarTargaryenFairyLiquidSoapInfofan.nirvana.mazkachazkasbk2SunoNa...pinky_blueskiesnaz17555-GayabCat-dumassunaina02rechus

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
so true.. agree wid all d points... plzz cvs we trust u.. don't break it !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i agree with u yr...no saas bahu at all plz...but i doubt that mami...Angry
sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Hi SJ!

Excellent post...

I too don't want a new entry...I would love if Khushi is shown to pursue work (bhale hi its embroidery)
and she and Arnav join forces to keep the beast at bay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkie

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i cant be mucked if this show becomes saas bahu..

Thumbs Down

the way it is is great
sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Mami's showing full signs of turning her part of the story into a Saas bahu saga...she makes no bones about making those horrendous faces when she sees Payal...

canzasana Goldie
canzasana
canzasana

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
strong khushi good thinking,Thumbs Up NO saas bahu drama please, and no new entery for love triangle. we just finish one with LA. so why another love triangle SBS  mention it today.AngryThumbs Down
why arnav dont go to his officeEvil Smile, make him go to office and  khushi will join himThumbs Up in order to support her family, and from there they can began theirHeart love storyDay Dreaming without any interruption from ASR 's family specially  free from  snake.Angry
LISTEN CVs AND OPEN YOUR EYES TRPS going Thumbs Down
Fatz77 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index