Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dude82

totally agree... Blown away by amar...
Replied back to sunny perfecly...and sallu too!!!

I loved his expression when he spoke about the reedh ki haddi part , the way he said it and his expressions completely sidelining Salmans advice as if it was total crapπŸ˜†
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZindaDil

Me me me... πŸ˜†

What a coincidence! My dil is also zinda πŸ˜ƒ No Twilight for me folks, no sir, no! πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Extra chicken aur chocolate ka asar! πŸ˜² That's it, I'm going on a diet πŸ˜†

no..because sky was angry at juhi that she was talking to sid at night  and juhi told hm that  amar is one who is doing itπŸ˜‰ and all high five and cracking jokes and then that extra chocolates fight with amar happend
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZindaDil

Survivor is my fav. show here. Hope Indian version will be same as the US format and no public voting.

No public voting? How does it work then? Only contestants vote off...?
fire_gun thumbnail

Amar and Sid dancing in the pre-cap was hilarious πŸ˜† 

Akaash makes the worst Mehmood imitator ever πŸ€’ and what on earth was Juhi doing with that sign board? Did it say Stop? then why didn't she?!!! πŸ˜³

sky was looking gud😊 and he looked as mehmoodπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Zeal17

Sunny Leone is the most googled celebrity in the country.

Bhatt uncle hi google karte honge subah shaam. He found her emotional quotient through googling, perhaps.
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

rakhi sawant ke drame-----
Rakhi Sawant says Katrina Kaif follows her dance moves
IANS  | Mumbai, December 19, 2011 | 15:00

It seems Katrina really likes me...It's all right if someone wants to follow me and dance, adds Rakh
Rakhi Sawant, perhaps true item-girl in Bollywood today, alleges that actress Katrina Kaif has copied her antics in her Chikni Chameli act in Agneepath remake.

"I think Chikni Chameli is a good song. Katrina has danced very well but it's not something new. I have already done all this before. You can watch all my songs, I have already done that," the 33-year-old controversy queen said here at the Big Stars Entertainment Awards. "I have done this in Dekhta hai tu kya and she did this in Shiela ki jawaani. In Chikni Chameli, she is again following me. It seems Katrina really likes me...It's all right if someone wants to follow me and dance," added Rakhi, who did a cameo in a few films before featuring in a full-fledged item number Chura liyaa hai tumne in 2003.

Rakhi hasn't got any awards so far. When asked about it, she compared herself with Aamir Khan, though in a light-hearted manner, and said: "Aamir and I are similar. Neither he gets awards, nor do I. But we have won the heart of India and we do not need an award."πŸ˜† The loud-mouth actress, who has dabbled both in television and films, was last seen on the big screen in an item song in Loot. On small screen, she hosted the reality talk-show Ajab Desh Ki Ghazab Kahaaniyan.

rakhi is the utlimate drama queen of india πŸ˜ƒ
she can make a funny scenario out of a fart you need to be so creative hats off to rakhi for her bindaas paan
she is right in a way katrina has figured out that she is not good at acting she can be successful has item girl aab tu bechari katrina bhai ki item nahi hai tu item songs se kaam chaala rahi hai
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Amar and Sid dancing in the pre-cap was hilarious πŸ˜† 

Akaash makes the worst Mehmood imitator ever πŸ€’ and what on earth was Juhi doing with that sign board? Did it say Stop? then why didn't she?!!! πŸ˜³

Juhi is dancing to this song tomorrow. I remember last yr SAS and a few of us were laughing watching this video. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VW0_BB0rXE[/YOUTUBE]
fire_gun thumbnail

No public voting? How does it work then? O nly contestants vote off...?

plzz tell how this show goes workπŸ˜‰
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

sky was looking gud😊 and he looked as mehmoodπŸ˜‰

I think he should keep that Mehmood look.