Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arre meri dushmanon, taporigiri se hi sahi! Am being noticed so all good. 😆
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplypurple

Problem is I don't know them. ðŸ˜›

Any one else want to tell me which section they don't mind being nominated for? I'm having a hard time filling all the categories.

No issues SP. Put whomever you want to. I personally would not mind if you put me in any category you want to...😊
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZindaDil

Done SP! Enjoyed interacting with you on BB forum.

Aww thanks hun. Same here. I've added your name for chulbula member. ðŸ˜ƒ
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Friends...🤗
Yahaan kya ho raha hai...khulle aam awards ki hera feri ?? 😲😆😆

Scripted...scripted ...😆😆
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sky is such a hypocrite, why is he saying that Amar didn't vote sid etc..when he himself nommed Amar...

those 3 juhi,sunny and sky nommed amar so why the hell they are questioning who he can nom and who he can't...
they are just angry he didn't nom Sid...
Sid or Amar to win for me now...
Edited by krutiv100 - 12 years ago
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hello Friends...🤗

Yahaan kya ho raha hai...khulle aam awards ki hera feri ?? 😲😆😆

Scripted...scripted ...😆😆

BB itself is scripted, toh awards kyun nahi ðŸ˜†
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krutiv100

Sky is such a hypocrite, why is he saying that Amar didn't vote sid etc..when he himself nommed Amar...

those 3 juhi,sunny and sky nommed amar so why the hell they are questioning who he can nom and who he can't...
they are just angry he didn't nom Sid...
Sid or Amar to win for me now...

People like Choohi and po*noo Sunny are too irritating. Sunny opened her shit mouth after getting nominated. Amar, why did you nominate Choohi? Why not? All of you can nominate Amar and top of that you all are shameless enough to tell him that he entered their group late...but Amar can't nominate you...😡  Such hypocrites. Thats why I prefer people like Sharadha, Mehak...at least they fight and say ...things...these snakes like Choohi and Sunny ...they try to show as if they do sacrifice for their friends and say worst things about others. Choohi is well known for this kind of behavior. Sunny seems to be a pro in this too. This BB is also weird. Why does he want to keep Choodhi and Sunny? Why not chuck them out in a pack? ðŸ˜¡ 
Bartz thumbnail
If Mehak comes and win the show, it would be really fun to see constipated faces of Choohi and Sunny. If not then Sid or Amar should win. Sky is also ok. But no way ..these ...creepy po*nooo and Choohi ..should win. Creepy people put a spider in someone else's bed. 
Watching the videos now. Someone please kick that Sunny and Juhi out. Double elimination. Can't stand them. Je main bola 🤢.

Kudos to Paan bhandaar for changing the game. Now please give it nicely to those two females.
Bartz thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Watching the videos now. Someone please kick that Sunny and Juhi out. Double elimination. Can't stand them. Je main bola 🤢.

Kudos to Paan bhandaar for changing the game. Now please give it nicely to those two females.

Watch uncensored videos also. These two women are creepiest of the lot. Sky and others do bak bak so they are in your face people. But these 2 females...they are like poisonous snakes. How madam Sunny opened here mouth...I don't care if I am not nominated but why did u nominate my ...Choohi...Arey...too much ...Amar should tell him ...that don't eat my head ...you go and do pole dance...Usko koi kuch bolta nahin ...bade superstar  ban rahe hai...crazy woman ðŸ˜¡