Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-19th Dec - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

Means you're loving us, not THEM. πŸ˜› 

Outrage is fun to read/watch.

Mahek ko lao, Mahek ko mat lao, Unfair.  Blame Bedi for Mayan prophecy, Salman is the man, no he's the creep. So much outrage. I just go add some fuel here and there. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Zeal17

😑😑😑😑😑😑 No way Bips is Bips .. she cant be compared 2 Juhi AT ALL!

😑😑

Darao mat!! 😭 πŸ˜­ 

Bipasha is Bipasha...tumhare man ki antarabhilasha. Bas!! 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by MithiBani - 12 years ago
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

do din se bol rehi hai wohπŸ˜‰...recent uncensored clips mein bhi bola tha  sky koπŸ˜‰    she did it to show sky that he trusted amar blindly..thats was the point

Extra chicken aur chocolate ka asar! πŸ˜² That's it, I'm going on a diet πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 rakhi sawant ke drame-----
Rakhi Sawant says Katrina Kaif follows her dance moves
IANS  | Mumbai, December 19, 2011 | 15:00

It seems Katrina really likes me...It's all right if someone wants to follow me and dance, adds Rakh
Rakhi Sawant, perhaps true item-girl in Bollywood today, alleges that actress Katrina Kaif has copied her antics in her Chikni Chameli act in Agneepath remake.

"I think Chikni Chameli is a good song. Katrina has danced very well but it's not something new. I have already done all this before. You can watch all my songs, I have already done that," the 33-year-old controversy queen said here at the Big Stars Entertainment Awards. "I have done this in Dekhta hai tu kya and she did this in Shiela ki jawaani. In Chikni Chameli, she is again following me. It seems Katrina really likes me...It's all right if someone wants to follow me and dance," added Rakhi, who did a cameo in a few films before featuring in a full-fledged item number Chura liyaa hai tumne in 2003.

Rakhi hasn't got any awards so far. When asked about it, she compared herself with Aamir Khan, though in a light-hearted manner, and said: "Aamir and I are similar. Neither he gets awards, nor do I. But we have won the heart of India and we do not need an award."πŸ˜† The loud-mouth actress, who has dabbled both in television and films, was last seen on the big screen in an item song in Loot. On small screen, she hosted the reality talk-show Ajab Desh Ki Ghazab Kahaaniyan.

zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But must say,,amar always change game equation.Love him for thys.

Amar was so happy when bigboss ordered them to close blue room,khusi dekhnay layyik thy uskiπŸ˜†
On the other hand juhi was winning about room,Sour grapesπŸ₯±,I was so enjoying her irratating face in thys episode
This content was originally posted by: cruiser51

Today at the beginning of programme, Pooja Mishra asked Amar, who does he think is the most irritating character here.

Without blinking an eyelid, he said JUHI.'

He added not just me, I think whole country thats watching the show feels same way.

Amar ke paas dimaag hai. No doubt at all. He just has to deliver one knockout punch and Piranha Gang would end up eating each other!

I think I'll just fall in love with paan bhandaar today. πŸ˜†
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

I agree.

Just one rheed ki haddi and Amar could have gained so many supporters.

yaar maya jane dena bechara ki rheed ki haddi ke pura india pada hain
may be this is the game plan of amar to be with sky and gang and ditch them at the last moment if it
is then it has worked him wonders
he is the real game player hope to see contestants like this instead of dahi chor and immature kids becoming big boss

i was expecting amar stand up against SKY when he called him hijada he could have pounced on him but may be i am also expecting to much from amar ke rheed ki haddi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amar and Sid dancing in the pre-cap was hilarious πŸ˜† 

Akaash makes the worst Mehmood imitator ever πŸ€’ and what on earth was Juhi doing with that sign board? Did it say Stop? then why didn't she?!!! πŸ˜³
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sunny Leone is the most googled celebrity in the country.

So bigg boss purpose is solved prepare India for Season 6.

and as Rakhi Sawant says contestant will get nude(sumthing like tht)
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

Outrage is fun to read/watch.

Mahek ko lao, Mahek ko mat lao, Unfair.  Blame Bedi for Mayan prophecy, Salman is the man, no he's the creep. So much outrage. I just go add some fuel here and there. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Chingaari!!