Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-19th Dec - Page 23

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

I hope he also gives everyone back. Go Amar!

😑😲
😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmGonna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

I hope he also gives everyone back. Go Amar!

Yep Go Amar!!!

That's the kind of mind games we need. Amar is playing it and keeping it clean while doing so.

Why is Juhi so frustrated by one nominations after so many weeks. And I wonder how Amar was able to read it that Juhi is not liked by public right now πŸ˜‰  Amar reads the game well!
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

to amar hua  khud secure?? nahi na!!..his plan was simple that put juhi and sunny too so that his chance to stay in house becomes more and same thing juhi saidπŸ˜‰...wahi to bola juhi ne bhi kii amar  game khelaπŸ˜‰

yaar to amar ye bhi to keh sakta tha ki he nominated sid and sunny
and sid nominated amar and juhi

4 votes for amar and sid
1 for juhi and sunyy
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: PSB_Zone

How can sunny question amar ,sunny saved shonali last time not amar..Tht means sunny was not loyal to the group first...and juhi bitched abt him to sky ..so wat amar did was absolutely rite

Sunny had no business questioning him. It's just that I wish he'd reply without those OTT expressions. Aise wala... 🀒 πŸ€’
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

Maya!! 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Are you okay??

maya ne entertainment aur bitching  ke aage aankhein band kar li haiπŸ˜† do din pehele tak amar ko gaaliya de rehi thi for sho-sho and sunny drama πŸ˜‰
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Imagine my situation. Patiently told her ki Bipasha Vipasha bhool jao..yeh un-se bahut bahut aage hai. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She was like 'Chee!!'. πŸ˜†

I can only imagine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. How 'odd' it would be to have a conversation like this.
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it was so rude reply from amarπŸ˜•..at least sunny didn;t talked to amar like thatπŸ˜•

I didnt think it was rude, I liked it at least someone spoke to her like that
This content was originally posted by: ZindaDil

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah wanted to change and that is the only thing that came to mind at that moment.

After all... MurdaDil kya khaakh jiya karte hain😳

Same here Maya! Checked and replied! πŸ€—

Today's epi seems boring from what I read here! Hope it will not be like this for next two weeks.

Ha Ha true. I'm loving this season.

to amar hua  khud secure?? nahi na!!..his plan was simple that put juhi and sunny too so that his chance to stay in house becomes more and same thing juhi saidπŸ˜‰...wahi to bola juhi ne bhi kii amar  game khelaπŸ˜‰

matlab yeh ke 2 log nomiate hote sirf to zaida chance tha amr ke jane ka aur ab 4 hain to chance kam hain yeh socha na us ne!! Well anyways choro hume kia milega behas karke waise bhi voting band hain BB😑

Maya!! 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Are you okay??

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mithi, jo bhi bindaas game khele, I support them.

I liked Amar's mind games but loathed him for being spineless. I just hope he stands upto abusers and he got a supporter in me. I'm ready to overlook his paan bhandaar face.