Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I also enjoyed the way amar set Sunny straight when she said to him that he does not practice what he preaches then he said "Why you're upset that your name is up?" and she was looking at Sky to save her from him.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Isha...meri ZindaDil behna...kahan gayab thi? πŸ€—
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: annamunna

sid ko nominate karta to woh to sid r woh khud ata na yaar !! US ko bhe to secure khelna hain!!

to amar hua  khud secure?? nahi na!!..his plan was simple that put juhi and sunny too so that his chance to stay in house becomes more and same thing juhi saidπŸ˜‰...wahi to bola juhi ne bhi kii amar  game khelaπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: fire_gun

even he said that yes i have no reed kii haddi but i have brain...two week before sid and mahek were crying that amar changed the party now juhi and sunny crying for same..

good analyis hahaahhah game tyt khelta ahin amar!!
Originally posted by: fire_gun

even he said that yes i have no reed kii haddi but i have brain...two week before sid and mahek were crying that amar changed the party now juhi and sunny crying for same..

I hope he also gives everyone back. Go Amar!
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saleem.

I also enjoyed the way amar set Sunny straight when she said to him that he does not practice what he preaches then he said "Why you're upset that your name is up?" and she was looking at Sky to save her from him.

it was so rude reply from amarπŸ˜•..at least sunny didn;t talked to amar like thatπŸ˜•
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

sid ko neeche laye to manu that he is real player...abhi sid jaarorat hai isliye uske saath hai usse phele sid uski insult kar raha tha tab baat bhi nahi kar raha tha
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aapka dil ab zinda hua hai? πŸ˜† Good to see you. πŸ€—Check PM.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah wanted to change and that is the only thing that came to mind at that moment.

After all... MurdaDil kya khaakh jiya karte hain😳

Same here Maya! Checked and replied! πŸ€—

Today's epi seems boring from what I read here! Hope it will not be like this for next two weeks.

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Maya!! 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Are you okay??
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can sunny question amar ,sunny saved shonali last time not amar..Tht means sunny was not loyal to the group first...and juhi bitched abt him to sky ..so wat amar did was absolutely rite