Daily Discussion-19th Dec - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ZindaDil

I do not mind even Amar compared to Juhi!πŸ˜† Mehek was my choice from long as winner.
wohi jeetgi..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Saleem.

I know but it was so funny, watching him and he said before they armwrestled " I WANT him to win"πŸ˜†

It is typical Skyzooland's CYA tactic!
Originally posted by annamunna

par us ne sky ka name nhe lia! na yehi to game hain kia halwa hain kia juhi to chahrahe hain nomination ma he na aye!
arre they were asked why he didn;t nominated sid despite of his fights with sid not for nomination one person fro their group
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Ishu? Or is it someone else?

Me me me... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fire_gun

arre they were asked why he didn;t nominated sid despite of his fights with sid not for nomination one person fro their group

sid ko nominate karta to woh to sid r woh khud ata na yaar !! US ko bhe to secure khelna hain!!
Originally posted by ZindaDil

Me me me... πŸ˜†

Aapka dil ab zinda hua hai? πŸ˜† Good to see you. πŸ€—Check PM.
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Have never watched roadies and thanks to Sid, never will πŸ˜† Will check out Survivor though. Have never followed the international version so it will be all new desi for me.

What are you looking forward to?

Survivor is my fav. show here. Hope Indian version will be same as the US format and no public voting.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Just read that Amarwa nominated Juhi and little lamb. Wah, Amarwa! please continue this game and you will gain more supporters.

I don't care if there's eviction this week. I just want to see Juhi going bonkers. Je Sunny je Sky ko kab tapkaane ka hai je. Poor Sky. His number will come soon.
even he said that yes i have no reed kii haddi but i have brain...two week before sid and mahek were crying that amar changed the party now juhi and sunny crying for same..
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Have never watched roadies and thanks to Sid, never will πŸ˜† Will check out Survivor though. Have never followed the international version so it will be all new desi for me.

What are you looking forward to?

Sid was in Splitsvilla!.. but does nt matter...be it roadies or SV dey r scripted 4m start till end...

Survivor its 2nd series.. hv nt seen previous season.. but international level dekha hai.. sounds interesting.. 

Wen will Amazing Race.. will come in india😑
Originally posted by killingtime

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... ..agar meri Mom ya kissi bhi elder lady ko ye pata chal gaya ki Ye Leony balla kya hai ..to unke gaaliyon ka pitra khul jaayega eske liye..."es aane kisne diya TV show mei ..wagera wagera, ..😊" 
BB is educating our elders and youngster about this third world film industry..πŸ˜•

Imagine my situation. Patiently told her ki Bipasha Vipasha bhool jao..yeh un-se bahut bahut aage hai. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She was like 'Chee!!'. πŸ˜†