Daily Discussion-19th Dec - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
Just read that Amarwa nominated Juhi and little lamb. Wah, Amarwa! please continue this game and you will gain more supporters.

I don't care if there's eviction this week. I just want to see Juhi going bonkers. Je Sunny je Sky ko kab tapkaane ka hai je. Poor Sky. His number will come soon.
Originally posted by fire_gun

dont worryπŸ˜‰ mahek is winnerπŸ˜‰

I do not mind even Amar compared to Juhi!πŸ˜† Mehek was my choice from long as winner.
Originally posted by boredsoul

Sky is like a new age product only packaging is good product is bekaar

No. He is a product of the license raj India-packaging(Red hoodie!?) AND the product BOTH are abysmal!!
Originally posted by ZindaDil

I do not mind even Amar compared to Juhi!πŸ˜† Mehek was my choice from long as winner.

Ishu? Or is it someone else?
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Why does Juhi think of all these smart conversations only now that she's nominated? Amar's has been playing the game from day one. Sudden;y Juhi has a problem with it. 5 people are left, without games, how on earth will we get a winner? πŸ˜›
do din se bol rehi hai wohπŸ˜‰...recent uncensored clips mein bhi bola tha  sky koπŸ˜‰    she did it to show sky that he trusted amar blindly..thats was the point
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Why does Juhi think of all these smart conversations only now that she's nominated? Amar's has been playing the game from day one. Sudden;y Juhi has a problem with it. 5 people are left, without games, how on earth will we get a winner? πŸ˜›

Tht's what her issue is, being up for eviction nothing else. Not nominating Sid and all that jazz are all pathetic excuses
Originally posted by Zeal17

Koi Survivor ya Roadies ki wait kar raha hai yaha?❓

Have never watched roadies and thanks to Sid, never will πŸ˜† Will check out Survivor though. Have never followed the international version so it will be all new desi for me.

What are you looking forward to?
Originally posted by fire_gun

juhi knew it that amar playing double game..she asked it in front of sky because she wanted sky to see his double game because sky  was denying that amar is playing double gamesπŸ˜‰

par us ne sky ka name nhe lia! na yehi to game hain kia halwa hain kia juhi to chahrahe hain nomination ma he na aye!
Originally posted by dude82

arre yaar...beauty lies in eyes of beholder...
But shona mona...MAINE NAI MANA... Like bb team which closed your thread...
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I know who shonamona is πŸ˜† bahut der se dhire dhire ek ek parat khul rahi hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Saleem.

I know but it was so funny, watching him and he said before they armwrestled " I WANT him to win"πŸ˜†

Its typical Skyzoolander CYA tactic!!