Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj076 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: wicked gal

To all those who think amar game plan failed,next week might be double elimination,they will hold the voting based on these same nominations next week..they did that earlier every time voting lines were closed,so juhi and sunny will bid good bye most likely next week and mahek will face no nomination and gets direct entry in finals ,how unfair!!!😑

I don't think so there is any WC now...the show is just 12 days away from finale...so how can you expect double elimination in last 6-7 days?
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: boredsoul

Sky is like a new age product only packaging is good product is bekaar

baat to aise kar reho jaise sid aur amar beat kar dete symond koπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..symond was going to win anywayπŸ˜‰
boredsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

dont worryπŸ˜‰ mahek is winnerπŸ˜‰

Aapke munh mein chai aur biscuit
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindaDil

Juhi should not be the winner... πŸ˜‘😑😑

This is Isha.

even Sky can be  winner  but juhi kabhi nahi...
i dont see any one supporting her..she is a hypocrite
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

baat to aise kar reho jaise sid aur amar beat kar dete symond koπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..symond was going to win anywayπŸ˜‰

I know but it was so funny, watching him and he said before they armwrestled " I WANT him to win"πŸ˜†

Edited by Saleem. - 12 years ago
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Juhi thanked Symonds for the chicken πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Her foodie thought are kinda cute now... just a little bit  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: annamunna

juhi ko dekho kehrahe hain chor ke darhi mian tinka lagta hain tinka juhi ke peechware main laggaya hain nomintaion ke baad to ne bhe tu nominte kia amar ko to ne socha!! πŸ˜‘

juhi knew it that amar playing double game..she asked it in front of sky because she wanted sky to see his double game because sky  was denying that amar is playing double gamesπŸ˜‰
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Bhai/Behan.. abhi.. to Roadies aayga... expect splitzvilla in... i dnt knw kaunse mahine mai coz i m nt watching Mtv 4m past 1yr or 2yrs..πŸ˜†

its behan πŸ˜› and by the way roadies bhi toh MTV pe aata hai na...I watch survivor here, not sure when it started in India couple of yrs back to nahi tha
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: boredsoul

Aapke munh mein chai aur biscuit

yeh chai aur biscuit salman bhai ko de do kyunki wahi bigboss haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

juhi knew it that amar playing double game..she asked it in front of sky because she wanted sky to see his double game because sky  was denying that amar is playing double gamesπŸ˜‰

Why does Juhi think of all these smart conversations only now that she's nominated? Amar's has been playing the game from day one. Sudden;y Juhi has a problem with it. 5 people are left, without games, how on earth will we get a winner? πŸ˜›