Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kinara2

@ Vi..definitely it is helping TRP..coz in tele soap industry all the bahus r same o same o..like Abha and + along they r Mrs Bond,Goddess, Super women..πŸ˜†etc...so this character is fresh breeze from the ocean even though it is not unusual character but her acting skill is phenomenon...it has given the life of the story...

absolulty ryte dear..
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally Agree!

Although I like our little innocent Abha...Albeli is just superb! I love the way she behaves and her accent and the way she talks is sooo excellent!

Suhasi went from goody 2 shoes to bad girl perfectly! Suhasi is the best actresss ever! 😊

Same with Ranchod (our little bad boy 😳) Albeli and Ranchod will be perfect for each other!

Two Suhasis and two Karans how much better can this show get! Double the romance with our favourite leads πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: NivanaLuvsZeetv

Totally Agree!

Although I like our little innocent Abha...Albeli is just superb! I love the way she behaves and her accent and the way she talks is sooo excellent!

Suhasi went from goody 2 shoes to bad girl perfectly! Suhasi is the best actresss ever! 😊

Same with Ranchod (our little bad boy 😳) Albeli and Ranchod will be perfect for each other!

Two Suhasis and two Karans how much better can this show get! Double the romance with our favourite leads πŸ˜ƒ

yes 2 abhas and 2 karans will be more interesting to watch...but u know cvs ...but one thing i wont want ever that Albeli falls for karan.. so many girls falls for him since this story has been started  thats enough i think..let Albeli free for this love affair ..
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hope Albeli's character will remain unique and she shall not fall for Karan πŸ˜‰
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Hope Albeli's character will remain unique and she shall not fall for Karan πŸ˜‰

oh  God Noo. i dont want this nightmare...😲in SB so many nightmare live already...πŸ˜†