What's wrong with Monia????

Amen29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, I have to ask this. I have been wondering this for quite some time. We all know Monia doesn't like Uday and I always thought that when the news for her marriage to Uday would come out, she would want to kill him/ eat him alive yet she did not react that way at all. He kept on mentioning their impending marriage yet there was no reaction from her at all. Do u think it hasn't  hit her yet? or she just thinks that he is bluffing? or she is avoiding it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i guess she is too engrossed in other thoughts to react abt the mrriage now
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think she is thinking that she is dreaming till now...and is avoiding uday
Amen29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ANGEL--

i guess she is too engrossed in other thoughts to react abt the mrriage now

I can understand but if some guy kept on mentioning marriage again and again and does it in front of the media too, I would demand an explanation rather than just sit there and sulk yet I see no reaction from her for this whole thing at all. Woh kab react kar gi, jab shaadi key mandap pay hogi. 
Amen29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshyasss

i think she is thinking that she is dreaming till now...and is avoiding uday

Dreaming?? She has received some of the greater shocks of life (her dad not being her dad, akash abandoning her after making so many promises to her) and she still thinks that she is dreaming😕. She needs to mature up fast and accept some of life's harsher truths before this whole denial issue destroys her completely and turn some people against her (especially dadisa) 
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amen29

Dreaming?? She has received some of the greater shocks of life (her dad not being her dad, akash abandoning her after making so many promises to her) and she still thinks that she is dreaming😕. She needs to mature up fast and accept some of life's harsher truths before this whole denial issue destroys her completely and turn some people against her (especially dadisa) 

😆actually i dont want her to come up easily...i want to see comedy in shw too ...and her bond with unnati building up...that's when she needs to change...😆also manveer scenes are awesome...