Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Not K...Shamu Is Consoling P... :p
So wt frequency is he vibrating at 😆
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Coming Up Next-I'm Dead...@#$%@
for u...pls don't die😆
Prats at police station... shouting at the cop... says why ppl have to wait 24 hours till a missing person complaint is filed... the man says the rules were framed for some reason, we cannot bend them for you... Prats once again tries to convince him... tells the officer that smr is only 5 years old... and you know very well what happens to small kids when they fall into the wrong hands... the cop looks thoughtful ... tells her that I cannot file a complaint, but I will take some action on a personal basis... Prats gives him the kid's details...

Ahhh I hate when they show coming up and it doesn't come in the next segment but instead comes at the last segment...😡😡
Originally posted by aka.aier

for u...pls don't die😆

😆😆😆
chacha u dont know samurai's Mom.😛
They're Going To Burn His Face...& Going To Cut His Fingers...

Just dont evenw atch the last segment..its just too bad!!!

thye want to deform Samar in some way so that people symapthize with him when he goes out to beg...

that poor kid's face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nooo

and no precap!!
STAR OF THE EPI ONLY CHOTAY RAJA SAHAB SPS EKLAVYA ROCKSSS👏👏👏

SORRY MUJHE AISA KEHNA CHAHIYE LEKIN YAHAN PAR JITNAY B LOG HAIN NA SAB THARAK CHARLIE MAIN BELEIVE KARTE HAIN , UNHAY BUS KRIYA BED SCENE DIKHAYA JAYE FULL 30 MINS😡AUR YEH MAIN HAMESHA KI TARHA CHOO MANTAR HONAY LAGA HOON LIKH KAR, KAL MILEIN GAY LUD MAIN😛 KISI KO BURA LAGA HO TO MAAAPHI😛

ALLAH HAFIZ

Rani Bana Kay Rakhein Ge Raano ko