Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
But yes..the episode was not boring!!! the tension was well kept thru out the 20 mins..even the prfrmances were pretty much decent...Eklavya the star today..
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Although the last scene hard hitting...but it is a reality...

so true 😕
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
As K seems to have found the ice-cream wala...looks like he will reach there soon...and hopefully on time...

Thanks to all the lovely updaters 😊
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx alot all updaters, totally a torturing n touchy EPI, hope krish will save SPS 2moro... 😔 Fingers crossed...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishnprats

<font color="#cc0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">ghoshal saahab!!!give urself a try😉</font>

K hain na? 😉
Anondo.R thumbnail
Thanks to all. Sad episode! 😕 see ya tomorrow.
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

so true 😕

are they goin to brand him😡🤢...why
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma dii & updaters for the updates and everyone for a rocking LUD🤗

guys...i need to tell u something...dont think i'll be able to do LUD anymore...coz i have relatives over at my place...they are having their holidays and cant guarantee whether i'll get the remote on time or not😕
or in the case even my computer😆

will try my best to join the LUD...really sorry once again...😳

Have a great day🤗

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kml calls up TN to ask about some pickle receipe... she is shocked to learn that smr is missing... berates P that why no one informs her anything... P tells her she in no mood to talk and keeps the phone down...

K reaches the garden... still searching for smr.. he finally reaches the icecream seller.. the man confirms he saw smr and tells K that  Smr was with two street urchins who led him away.. he points in the general direction... K electrified... he quickly goes in the direction the man indicated...

M goes into kitchen and quickly eats some food... she comes out, sits down with solemn face, and when Pys asks her to eat something, she refuses that she will not eat or drink till smr is found..
Just then Kml and prof turn up... Prof consoles prats and tells her everything will be OK... smr will be found soon...

The man with the scar holding smr who is standing on a bench.. he says I hit the jackpot.. says smr is very cute and innocent looking... a lot of ppl will give him money, looking at his face... another man in the room says his face is too good looking... you should put some scars on it... the first man refuses.. he instead holds smrs hands and asks smr why you need so many fingers...
He tells the other man to bring a heated iron rod... the second man brings and hands it over to the first one, who brings it close to smr's hands.. smr looking at it in shock and fear...

no precap...
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks updaters😃...every1 for rocking LUD😊