was Arnav smilin today!!! proof +pic

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
after seeing d whole dance sequence more thn 10 tyms i swear arnav gave a half smile today when khushi was dancin infrnt of him! at first when i saw dat scene i thought no no im wrong but after watchin it many tym i understood dat he gave a small smile seeing her nd la nticed it nd got more sad!!! did she understand somethin? anywys frm dat smile itself we can say dat he did all this break-up 4 khushi, khushi plz understand ur ASR!๐Ÿ˜‰ for d ones who havent nticed dat smile i'll add YT vdeo!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kipw-QVBoi8[/YOUTUBE]

at 4:16 look carefully only at ASR, ladies๐Ÿ˜†
credit; shybabe

i think there's no need 4 me to send this link cz everyone being ASR deewanios might have nticed it already!๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by shobrakapooor - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes..you are rite.when i saw the episode i thought the same.noticed it cause they showed ASR and Khushi at the same time...

but then somebody on the forum said that he was looking at LA...so i started doubting my self... was sad when i read that on the forum๐Ÿ˜ญ

thanks for posting it...feel better again now...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anjs

yes..you are rite.when i saw the episode i thought the same.noticed it cause they showed ASR and Khushi at the same time...

but then somebody on the forum said that he was looking at LA...so i started doubting my self... was sad when i read that on the forum๐Ÿ˜ญ

thanks for posting it...feel better again now...๐Ÿ˜Š

he was only lookin at KKG dats y la got more sadder๐Ÿ˜‰
Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

...yes he smiled but I guess it was for different reason. At that time he was feeling guilty and concern/sympathy for lavanya because of break up.So when he saw her dancing , it made him feel better that finally she is getting over it  which of course she was not, as evident from next scene..He hardly noticed khushi today , most of the times he was watching la's expressions...

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya noticed that.he was lost in khushi.smile came as a natural thing
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes he did, although i didn;t notice it while watching the epi on tv.thanks for pointing it out.
Targaryen thumbnail
yepp i did notice his smile ๐Ÿ˜Š
but still thanks for posting the pic so that i can look at it again and again and drool over it ๐Ÿ˜†
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I was also confused that was he looking at Khushi or La?? 
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Could'nt make out dear BUT thanks a ton for the link.๐Ÿ˜Š
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
it was clearly visible that he smiled looking at khushi dancing n both la n khushi noted that.