KI - GHSP re watch - Episode 02

Posted: 12 years ago

Zindagi nahin humein doston se pyaari,
Doston pe haazir hai jaan hamaari,
Aankhon mein hamaari aansoon hai toh kya,
Jaan se bhi pyaari hai muskaan tumhaari !

Character Overview of Crazies ...( kartha darthas)

Aaye hum jhoom ke yaha

CI thread dethi hai pannah

Saare tensin door ho jaate hai jahaan

Maneet hai jiski shaan

Mona - Tension queen ghoomthi yahan wahan

"I am crying" hai jiska nishaan

Hima - Cindrella Prediction ki rani hai inka naam

Theek waise hi hai inke kam

Dee - Kam kam aur kam hi kam

Phir bhi CI thread mein dethi hai dhyaan

Sam - Chotu analysis hai inki shaan

Pendulum kangal channel jaise shabd hai inke karnaam

Ixx - Udanchoo hai iska naam

CI attendance ko karti badnaam

Aash - Badmaash ladki hai sabse khoti

Evil baathein karthi moti moti

Deeps - Bach ke rehna isse zaara

Chun chun ke dethi hai jo sazza

Varsha - Spamming queen hai iska naam

CI Court hai iski jabaan

Reena - Rakho khush CI court ki defender ko

Varna bolegi " I will not give you maan" usko

Spee - Dheere dheere chalna iska pehchaan

Sorry pms n indepth analysis hai iski nishaan

Aarthi - SS se bhi y eh karthi pyaar

Uske liye sazza miley ; nahi hai isko aithbaar..

Hum sab crazies mein hai ek cheez khaas

Nahi karthey hum Maneet ko baash

Gossa aaye toh jaate hai cvs ke paas

Nikaalthey hai apni mann kii bhadaas

Woh baath alag hai..cvs kehthey hai isse bakwas

Naye Crazies... Naye panchi is ghar ke...

naye crazies hai humari jaan

karthey hai CI thread ka samaan

poori hothi hai sabki farmaan

yehi hai CI thread ka armaan...

jahaan sab crazies kehthey hai apne dil ki jubaan...

udaanchoo ho jaathey hain jahaan pareshaan

yehi hai humari CI thread ki Daasthan...

(c) varshu...

Rules

Sweet rules...

Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.

Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! So it is important to keep the thread clean.

Serious rules...

Please provide ur roll number when u enter the thread..

[P.S sazaa nahi hai... lekin bolna padega]

All the creations or any kind of siggys or avis created by Any of the crazies are Crazy thread exclusive and only the creator has the authority to publicize the image. If any of our images are found in any other social websites or forums.. the person will be reported to mods and strict action will be taken against them!

For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor. If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.

WARNING to ALL!!! - If any kind of bashing is found in the thread, Warnings will be given and they will be asked to leave the thread

We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread.

We are not Fans of Devini, NT or DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! You can include them in the analysis.

Naughty rules...

Quote each other limited to 3 quotes...

sorry kehna mana hai.. If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS( aashu, varshu aur deepu )

******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

********************************************************************************************************

********************************************************************************************************

Crazies ka attendence list... Crazies ke ajeebo gareeb naam...

Kartha - darthas...

dewdropred - Prediction Queen

drdee142 - Momma Crazie

divareena - natkhat reena..

rajeev the best - chotu analysis kudi

aashluvsmaan - evil aash

bharkha - shaayar varshu

craziekudi - nautanki deepu

aarthirajendran - jalli aarti

ixxu - udanchoo panchi

Sptrno - Raat ki raani

sumona_mona28 - khabroin ki saudagar

Crazies ke naye panchi...

saarm -invisible crazie

Anita1118 - naughty packet

vivacious_gurl - chudail bhootni

leverne - chulbuli pataka...

sakshi.ekansh - evil bachi

libra25 - rapchik kudi

maitri17 - maan ki behana

mayadika11 - sweet priti

sindu1231 - busy crazie

ahujatanvi - quiet gal

misty85 - sangiin crazie

Roll Nos... For Hima Ma'am

Roll No - 1 - Hima Roll No - 11 - Misty

Roll No - 2 - Aarti Roll No - 12 - Miti

Roll No - 3 - Aashu Roll No - 13 - Mona

Roll No - 4 - Annie Roll No - 14 - Priti

Roll No - 5 - Bharti Roll No - 15 - Reena

Roll No - 6 - Dee Roll No - 16 - Rene

Roll No - 7 - Deepu Roll No - 17 - Saakshi

Roll No - 8 - Gauri Roll No - 18 - Sam

Roll No - 9 - Ixxu Roll No - 19 - Spee

Roll No - 10 - Maitri Roll No - 20 - Varshu

Edited by ixxu - 12 years ago
GHSP Episode 02...

thanx to the original uploader...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFr1nxofBz8[/YOUTUBE]

link
Episode 02
Okies guys me feeling better now...so ma analysis...

episode 1: me liked the title song DD was so cute in two tails...and how they picturized how a girls martial relationship which she has to live is dark like a shadow...her dreams of living in abroad will just become like the shadow of the flight shown on the fields. Loved the bonding of the three siblings...who always wanted their didi to be happy...they teased they play not knwing the happiness is not going to with them after her wedding...Geet and titto secretly driving two wheeler was cool...OMG her duppatta flew away...thats y they tell to knot the duppatta while driving two wheeler...they fall down try to chase the truck...poor Geet and titto...yucks devil is not even fit to get the duppatta safely from the hook of the truck...Pammi and NT saw Geet without duppatta and was talking bad abt it. Geet and titto poor them darji saw them and geet  caned. i think she was brought up to bear all the pain. There is one saying in tamil tat if ppl struggled in young agae they'll live happily in future. so i thnk tats wat is going to happen over here. i hate brij how cud he kill some one just for falling in love. those who doen't love are called as machines. 

so ristha is going to pakka 

episode 2: Darji warning Geet abt reputation...😡

and the lady come to inform tat boys side are coming early...and they show Pammi NT and tat stupid girl, they ask for groom and they show devil walking in...again are they giving us signal by showing devil in blur front tat he will be faded soon away from the girls life. as i have never seen a hero intro in the blured format.(they showed him like tat in song also)..they come to knw abt Geet is the girl whom they saw before without duppatta..y the is tat bothered u this much u accepted the marriage😡 dumbo...me not going in details hereafter as i dnt like Geet's life going to spoiled by this duffers... forcing something on others without the persons acceptance will result in harming the whole situation is wat they wanted to prove..Poor girl dnt want to get married but😭..
Edited by --aarthi-- - 12 years ago
heeeyyy friends

can i join in...???

res

Great going CRAZIES GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS!...Until V get back Season 2 GHSP, V will cherish Our Beloved Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi old golden evergreen beautiful special moments...Beloved Precious Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r truly the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...Long live our GHSP MAANEET' maahi our life heart soul...V all R Proud to be CRAZIES GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever n forever...

Originally posted by geetsweet

heeeyyy friends

can i join in...???

tanu ... u can join ... no problem ...
fiinally downloaded it

me ll give in my analysis today itself..may be today noon...

guys try coming ol...

Ok...finally i dint go by pms...and i found our thread on pg 6...one side i m happy that ghsp forum is still active n other side i was like kahaan gaaya apna ci thread which ixx opened...n here it is..

I finally watched the episode...here is my analysis

this kamna...she is storm tsunami😡 ðŸ˜¡..the way she speaks clearly indicates that this woman speaks without giving a second thought...regarding nayantara and pammi...they both think in same mind frame...appearances are often deceptive...uff kaun samjhaye inko...but first impression is the best impression n this khurana family has planned well but still wondering why did they bring kamna esp when they have such a big agenda...did they bring just to bring in notice what geet did n to humiiate her in front of her family...i m pissed off with this women ????

ok...as devil is shown nice...i m gonna indicate devil as dev here...unless n until he commits the crime...

coming to dev...he said yes to get married to geet..strange...he saw geet on the road side n still he accepted her why why why...i think handa family shud have given a thought to it but they were over whelmed that dev accepted geet...

n brij...omg...humari ladki...oye...what tumari ladki...everyone were apologising for what geet did...agar itna hi tha toh how come u guys left her to school esp when some xyz is going to come n see her...

n daarji knew very well that xyz is comiing to see geet still he dint mind hitting her on her hand...strange...dint he think what ll happen if that guys family asked how she got hurt etc etc ???  no...daarji was hell bent on sazza... i hated his dialogue..." tum koi assmaan se uthri hui pari nahi ho jiske liye hum niyam badal de "...

rano..geet s mom...she panicked as soon rajji told her that those guys ll reach anytime..n she left poor geet in mid way...

moreover in her time...she got married at the age of 16..n they want geet to get married at the age of 18...abiding indian laws i guess...

overall...a nice episode...geets feelings are truly shown where she doesnt wants to get married so soon...n go to canada

luvd the precap n liked that dev asked geet her opinion where as in her house her opinion doesnt matters...

Okies ma analysis for first and second epi...i loved how the characters were introduced in the first episods showing the background and thinking of each character. Geet wanted freedom but was bound by regulations. Geet was so scared in front of dev as she didnt have her dupatta on. Loved Tito how he told geet to go home as he cant match up to her speed, knowing well that he wont be questioned if he came late. But geet could never leave him alone. One thing i noticed is that Tito said when darji is at home the door is closed. So did it mean that he was the type of dictator who always kept the women inside the house. I felt so bad when geet extended her hand to receive the beating from him but she didnt make a sound. But as soon as he was out she cried out in pain. tayiji somewhere didnt empathise with geets pain. Her mother was sweet enough to soothe her but she could do nothing much in the house. Her father too remained a mere spactator to all the pain geet endured. I am happy Tito though the youngest in the family could stand by what is true and just. Dev and his family hmmm i dont know what to say as i have not seen initial episodes till now. But they are playing up a perfect act in front of her family. Geet didnt want to get married at an early age but she couldnt even speak it out in front of her mother. what a poor thing, she has no one to share her feelings with.
Dev ki behan has a big mouth and doesn't know what to say and when to say. My heart just went out for geet. There was no one in her family who could support her. Uff Thats it...wrote analysis after real long.
Okies guys me feeling better now...so ma analysis...

episode 1: me liked the title song DD was so cute in two tails...and how they picturized how a girls martial relationship which she has to live is dark like a shadow...her dreams of living in abroad will just become like the shadow of the flight shown on the fields. Loved the bonding of the three siblings...who always wanted their didi to be happy...they teased they play not knwing the happiness is not going to with them after her wedding...Geet and titto secretly driving two wheeler was cool...OMG her duppatta flew away...thats y they tell to knot the duppatta while driving two wheeler...they fall down try to chase the truck...poor Geet and titto...yucks devil is not even fit to get the duppatta safely from the hook of the truck...Pammi and NT saw Geet without duppatta and was talking bad abt it. Geet and titto poor them darji saw them and geet  caned. i think she was brought up to bear all the pain. There is one saying in tamil tat if ppl struggled in young agae they'll live happily in future. so i thnk tats wat is going to happen over here. i hate brij how cud he kill some one just for falling in love. those who doen't love are called as machines. 

so ristha is going to pakka 

episode 2: Darji warning Geet abt reputation...😡

and the lady come to inform tat boys side are coming early...and they show Pammi NT and tat stupid girl, they ask for groom and they show devil walking in...again are they giving us signal by showing devil in blur front tat he will be faded soon away from the girls life. as i have never seen a hero intro in the blured format.(they showed him like tat in song also)..they come to knw abt Geet is the girl whom they saw before without duppatta..y the is tat bothered u this much u accepted the marriage😡 dumbo...me not going in details hereafter as i dnt like Geet's life going to spoiled by this duffers... forcing something on others without the persons acceptance will result in harming the whole situation is wat they wanted to prove..Poor girl dnt want to get married but😭..
Edited by --aarthi-- - 12 years ago