Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
similarities between people bring them closer what i have seen in reality 
DiamondLife thumbnail
EXACTLY THIS POINT I SAID YESTERDAY IN SOME POST..THAT i have a complain to Cvs that ...who will understand his emotions...at least one person to show stand by his opinion and says u did right by stopping sagai
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: napstermonster

You guys have no idea how hard it is for me to post a shake of the head in response to something HeadOverHeels AND momma1128 are agreed on, but I seem to be in a contrary mood today.

I think almost all of ASR's hurts are self inflicted, in most cases the hurt comes from a painful past, but right now I don't feel that he deserves my sympathy, not this time. What has he lost, really? A woman he does not love, while the one he's crazy about just joined his extended family. How is he inconvenienced? La is leaving him in the smoothest way possible under the circumstances, this is the cleanest breakup I've ever seen in my life.

Why is he feeling guilty? Because until a day ago didn't he even clearly see his girlfriend as an person deserving of his consideration, and NOT deserving of his indifference and manipulations. When he realized this, he cut things off with her, and then comforted her for breaking his heart.

He has been mentally cheating on La since Khushi fell into his arms, because throughout their interactions, he has never not been La's boyfriend. He is feeling uncomfortable, guilty, stressed. Even regretful. He is of course, doing the right thing, in caring about the effects of this devastation on a girl who's done him no wrong, and who is giving him his freedom. 

But he is not losing someone he is in love with, nor watching someone he loves announce to the world the demise of their relationship. He is getting his way, again, he is free again from the bonds he himself created, and there are no consequences for him to face, again.

There never seems to be any consequences for him, the only thing that boomerangs back on him in the form of regret is in anything that involves Khushi. Nani was right, in saying his actions reverberate on everyone, but he does not see this to be true, not even now, when his family is devastated by also losing anew member, who they've come to accept and like for HIS sake. The whispers, Anjali's despair, even the taunts Nani and Mamiji will deal with-. He doesn't worry about it.

The family should not be stroking him on the back, asking him if he's okay, because he made this decision, and the person they should be feeling bad for is the puppet who's strings the entire clan all took a turn at yanking - Lavaniya. If they indulge this man further,  by running after him with arms wide open, it would be a slap across the face of the person he's hurt, and who deserves their indignation right now. He should NOT be "thik" right now. And sympathy is out of place when you have been unsympathetic to everyone else but self indulgent to yourself.

Head over heals, I think the above post coherently makes the points I want to say. I do agree that no one should have to live their lives per others expectations. Somehow I feel that Arnav has always lived the way he has wanted. He has always indulged himself. Even today, the family accepted his decision. However, in Khushi's case she was forced etc...So, I do sympathize with Khushi. Don't get me wrong. I love ASR's character. Like others I am obsessed with him. But sympathy from family members just because he decides not to use LA anymore? That doesn't sit with me. I agree that the family should have tried to understand him and his feelings towards LA. They are all blind. That I will give, but from their point of view they have accepted LA in his life, considered her a part of their family, so they are heart broken as well for losing her. So, I think in this context anger is justified. As nani said his decision affects everyone in the family.
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with HeadoverHeels.i feel that La has inflicted this upon herself.when she came to RM she didn't expect marriage, she came to live in with ASR, it was her own choice, her own decision.and how could she not sense it that ASR was never in love with her, it was always her.she was so intent on getting what she wanted that she blinded herself into sacrifising so much. I cant blame ASR for that. And he is also a human being, once he realised this was unfair he was man enough to end it before it created more hurt and more problems. And all this time ASR didnt really think La has actually changed, he had been taking her for the selfish (as selfish as himself)La he knew in the beginning of the serial.he didnt realise that the changes ran deeper than appearances(the clothes and all).thats why he was surprised she was keeping it quiet for the family's sake. he had thought la would just take it as one relationship ending (a normal thing these days among people who take relationships lightly, as they had portrayed la and ASR as such in the beginning).
im not sure if i have explained my point well.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So true...felt so bad for ASR but he couldn't get himself to tell them that he doesn't love La as there is the fear that someone might turn round and say...well you don't believe in love anyway...
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sigh! and how come Khushi didn't feel anything for him either? I suppose we will find out tomorrow by the poolside.
yea all he'll get is an angry Khushi jumping down his throat! hahaha!
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
So true.. They both couldnt get the love they truly deserved not even from their family.. OMG!!!

I hope atleast La realising and asked him not to be guilty for breaking up is something appreciable.. thus not further putting the guilt trash over him and making him more miserable..

Poor ASR.. i ask u today ASR tum theek to ho??? 😭
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
oh wow! di i was about to make a topic on this fact! that everyone simply deserted him..and Akash was a good brother, he patted his shoulder waited behind for a moment and then only went to do what was expected of him...also Akash explicitly expressed his concern in his words of 'bhai yaha aakpi rishte toote hai...'.

if u ever read the FF His Gardening , her Jalebi by Bristy u would have seen her totally characterizing this aspect about them, specially him..
that he was only expected to give, not expect anything in return..how he was expected to always hide his pain, went his pain through anger and everyone simply keeps out of his way instead of ever consoling him or emotionally supporting him!
they r certainly the backbones of both families..and everyone take them for granted..expects them to have a solution ready for every problem..expects them to hide their pain or rather it is almost as if they don't even have the freedom to feel hurt or pain!

n i guess about the male's pain being overlooked..i think this is the first serial where we can clearly throw away the age old conventional crap of boys don't cry and such and actually dwell in to these dimensions of his character..

LOL This forum discusses arnav's pain the most.
Also according to me(ME,I hope I am clear) yes their situations are entirely different.Yes nani and anjali kept forcing arnav to get married but the reason he decided to get married - to get away from kkg and what he felt for her.