Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

uday manyata - a moment of calm conversation (Page 4)

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasghar

ya me too.. cant wait to c the scene .. love manveer !!!!!

love manveer too Day Dreaming

Originally posted by simplytoxic

loved today's scene. When UV softened up, it really seemed like he cared for her, straight from the heart...no games involved

yes. that was one genuine moment from uday. the side of him tat cares. the side, he seldom shows..

Originally posted by lamz325

i absolutely love how he kept on teasing her about their marriage in the future, and his moment of being soft with her showed his true emotions, but as soon as manyata rejected it, he went back to hiding his emotions and called her rajkumari manyata again, they deffinitely made progress and i loved it! :D

teasing her abt their marriage was trademark kamina uday LOL moment of care is a side, god knows why suppressed into him.

Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

I too loved the scene...especially..."saamne dekho saamne..(meaning him Embarrassed) tumhara hasta muskurata future khada hai "
She is still  burdened by her past (Akash and her baapu's betrayals) and apna dark prince is her beacon into her future Cool

OH YAH!!! ROFL ROFL jeez. how can i forget tat part hahaha. i can understand baapu being the past. but akash...kitney din hue yaar ussey miley. she was toh ready to leave him for baapu...err well...hope she gets over it and move on with the dark prince Cool

Originally posted by -Mais-

Ooohh! So that's the background! But I thought J was more interested in UV. And c'mon, typical ambitious guy would fall heads over heels for the girl so screw ambition and just love love love! <3

P.S - His share of MANY flaws! He was really a human and not a fantasy character. But his love was just epic! <3

J toh is forever interested in UV bachpan sey. but the family is always doing manyata manyata since she is the lost princess, including UV hence the complex. oh yah ambition ko pyaar key aagey haar manna padega. it wud be interesting to see how.

P.S. exactly! he is flawed character. his love makes him go through the process of perfection, but he still maintained the essence of being tsukasa and never lost it!! aah Domiyouji is epic! he is pure class! i love it how were discussing HYD over PS's ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WhySoSerious-

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Rockerz
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
i LOVED today's ep :D finally some progress ;) 
   also luved how uday kept talking about they're wedding ..someone cant wait ;) lol

-WhySoSerious-

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

i LOVED today's ep :D finally some progress ;) 
   also luved how uday kept talking about they're wedding ..someone cant wait ;) lol

Agree...I saw the episode, UV and manyata scene was too good...The way she is kept staring and her cat fight, UV's mashallah adaayeeein...also hot looks more evident in black shirt...

That bed, how it managed to survive this much heat?Wink

-WhySoSerious-

Go to top