Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

uday manyata - a moment of calm conversation (Page 3)

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Aaah! I am so new to the show! But I just LOVE UV and that ManVeer make a 1000x better couple than Manyata and that creepo Aakash Dead

Coming to the scene, simply loved it! <3 UV's imitation of the "princess" and him making her understand the situation in a calm, maturely kinda way but our gundi princess threw him out! Boy, that smirk shows just how much he enjoys toying with her. Can't wait for their relationship to grow Embarrassed

P.S - LOVE your Jun and Mao siggy...my most fav scene from HYD Day Dreaming

Who Akash Tongue Wink

toying with her ROFL exactly! and tats y i liked the calm approach today. gundi princess toh cannot stand the sight of the prince, she had to throw him away. but prince charming toh is like discovering the princess. same here. am eager to see which direction the CVs take them.

P.S. thanks! Nice to see another Domiyouji and Makino fan. the scene's my fav too. class these two are Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ok, since I am new I will ask - what's with UV hell-bent on wanting to marry her? Does he have an ulterior motive??

P.S - Aww! The crazy little Doumyoji who would do ANYTHING for his love! Man, I used to pray for a guy like him to love me; handsome, super rich and so loving <3 Wait, I still do :P

Healer.

-WhySoSerious- IF-Sizzlerz
-WhySoSerious-
-WhySoSerious-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ya me too.. cant wait to c the scene .. love manveer !!!!!

Healer.

simplytoxic Goldie
simplytoxic
simplytoxic

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
loved today's scene. When UV softened up, it really seemed like he cared for her, straight from the heart...no games involved

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Healer.-WhySoSerious-

lamz325 Senior Member
lamz325
lamz325

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i absolutely love how he kept on teasing her about their marriage in the future, and his moment of being soft with her showed his true emotions, but as soon as manyata rejected it, he went back to hiding his emotions and called her rajkumari manyata again, they deffinitely made progress and i loved it! :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swetamangerasimplytoxicHealer.-WhySoSerious-

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

ok, since I am new I will ask - what's with UV hell-bent on wanting to marry her? Does he have an ulterior motive??

P.S - Aww! The crazy little Doumyoji who would do ANYTHING for his love! Man, I used to pray for a guy like him to love me; handsome, super rich and so loving <3 Wait, I still do :P

their marriage was fixed when they were little.uday's dad wants rajmaata's kingdom and money. Uday is the yuvraaj. politically ambitious hai. so u can say tats y he is always for this alliance. he knows ppl are emotional regarding manyata. but still amongst the practicality he is shown to have traits of being emotional. so u see its interesting.

p.s. doumyoji is one class of a character. he respects his girl. can do anything for her. he is IDEAL with his share of flaws Day Dreaming

simplytoxicBadtameez_Dil

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I too loved the scene...especially..."saamne dekho saamne..(meaning him Embarrassed) tumhara hasta muskurata future khada hai "
She is still  burdened by her past (Akash and her baapu's betrayals) and apna dark prince is her beacon into her future Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicHealer.-WhySoSerious-Kai.

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Ooohh! So that's the background! But I thought J was more interested in UV. And c'mon, typical ambitious guy would fall heads over heels for the girl so screw ambition and just love love love! <3

P.S - His share of MANY flaws! He was really a human and not a fantasy character. But his love was just epic! <3

simplytoxicHealer.

Go to top