Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i absolutely love how he kept on teasing her about their marriage in the future, and his moment of being soft with her showed his true emotions, but as soon as manyata rejected it, he went back to hiding his emotions and called her rajkumari manyata again, they deffinitely made progress and i loved it! :D
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Mais-

ok, since I am new I will ask - what's with UV hell-bent on wanting to marry her? Does he have an ulterior motive??

P.S - Aww! The crazy little Doumyoji who would do ANYTHING for his love! Man, I used to pray for a guy like him to love me; handsome, super rich and so loving <3 Wait, I still do :P

their marriage was fixed when they were little.uday's dad wants rajmaata's kingdom and money. Uday is the yuvraaj. politically ambitious hai. so u can say tats y he is always for this alliance. he knows ppl are emotional regarding manyata. but still amongst the practicality he is shown to have traits of being emotional. so u see its interesting.

p.s. doumyoji is one class of a character. he respects his girl. can do anything for her. he is IDEAL with his share of flaws 😍
-Deepzz- thumbnail
I too loved the scene...especially..."saamne dekho saamne..(meaning him 😳) tumhara hasta muskurata future khada hai "
She is still  burdened by her past (Akash and her baapu's betrayals) and apna dark prince is her beacon into her future 😎
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ooohh! So that's the background! But I thought J was more interested in UV. And c'mon, typical ambitious guy would fall heads over heels for the girl so screw ambition and just love love love! <3

P.S - His share of MANY flaws! He was really a human and not a fantasy character. But his love was just epic! <3
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nasghar

ya me too.. cant wait to c the scene .. love manveer !!!!!

love manveer too 😍

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

loved today's scene. When UV softened up, it really seemed like he cared for her, straight from the heart...no games involved

yes. that was one genuine moment from uday. the side of him tat cares. the side, he seldom shows..

Originally posted by: lamz325

i absolutely love how he kept on teasing her about their marriage in the future, and his moment of being soft with her showed his true emotions, but as soon as manyata rejected it, he went back to hiding his emotions and called her rajkumari manyata again, they deffinitely made progress and i loved it! :D

teasing her abt their marriage was trademark kamina uday 😆 moment of care is a side, god knows why suppressed into him.

Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

I too loved the scene...especially..."saamne dekho saamne..(meaning him 😳) tumhara hasta muskurata future khada hai "

She is still  burdened by her past (Akash and her baapu's betrayals) and apna dark prince is her beacon into her future 😎

OH YAH!!! 🤣 🤣 jeez. how can i forget tat part hahaha. i can understand baapu being the past. but akash...kitney din hue yaar ussey miley. she was toh ready to leave him for baapu...err well...hope she gets over it and move on with the dark prince 😎

Originally posted by: -Mais-

Ooohh! So that's the background! But I thought J was more interested in UV. And c'mon, typical ambitious guy would fall heads over heels for the girl so screw ambition and just love love love! <3

P.S - His share of MANY flaws! He was really a human and not a fantasy character. But his love was just epic! <3

J toh is forever interested in UV bachpan sey. but the family is always doing manyata manyata since she is the lost princess, including UV hence the complex. oh yah ambition ko pyaar key aagey haar manna padega. it wud be interesting to see how.

P.S. exactly! he is flawed character. his love makes him go through the process of perfection, but he still maintained the essence of being tsukasa and never lost it!! aah Domiyouji is epic! he is pure class! i love it how were discussing HYD over PS's 🤣
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i LOVED today's ep :D finally some progress ;) 
   also luved how uday kept talking about they're wedding ..someone cant wait ;) lol
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

i LOVED today's ep :D finally some progress ;) 

also luved how uday kept talking about they're wedding ..someone cant wait ;) lol

Agree...I saw the episode, UV and manyata scene was too good...The way she is kept staring and her cat fight, UV's mashallah adaayeeein...also hot looks more evident in black shirt...

That bed, how it managed to survive this much heat?😉