uday manyata - a moment of calm conversation - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
gotta say this was the best Manveer scene so far for me, loved the others too but this had a  different feel all together! Shaadi ke baad lines made me smile brightly
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

Ahh cant wait to go home to watch!
So finally they had a civilized conversation πŸ˜† which it seems didnt last too long did it. ROFLLL

hehe gagan, yeah finally a 20 sec calm conversation sandwiched between shaadi key baad bhi aisa karogi, aadey halkat nikal yaha sey, haan nahi toh both manyata and uday version πŸ˜†

Originally posted by gohem123

love you...nice description... Now desperate to see the scene...Thank you so much...

RUN πŸ˜† watch the scene. its amazing.

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

gotta say this was the best Manveer scene so far for me, loved the others too but this had a  different feel all together! Shaadi ke baad lines made me smile brightly

exactly. its not only constant war of words between them. today it seemed something more to it. an attempt to go beyond it. ceasefire hi samjh lo πŸ˜†
I have watched the scene thrice already .God the way she blasts at him and the way he teases and then softens .Too goodπŸ‘
Originally posted by arryline

I have watched the scene thrice already .God the way she blasts at him and the way he teases and then softens .Too goodπŸ‘

same here. craving for more of ManVeer 😳
Originally posted by -debolina-

same here. craving for more of ManVeer 😳

The cv's will suffer a lot if we don't get ManveerπŸ˜†
Aaah! I am so new to the show! But I just LOVE UV and that ManVeer make a 1000x better couple than Manyata and that creepo Aakash πŸ€’

Coming to the scene, simply loved it! <3 UV's imitation of the "princess" and him making her understand the situation in a calm, maturely kinda way but our gundi princess threw him out! Boy, that smirk shows just how much he enjoys toying with her. Can't wait for their relationship to grow 😳

P.S - LOVE your Jun and Mao siggy...my most fav scene from HYD 😍
Originally posted by -Mais-

Aaah! I am so new to the show! But I just LOVE UV and that ManVeer make a 1000x better couple than Manyata and that creepo Aakash πŸ€’

Coming to the scene, simply loved it! <3 UV's imitation of the "princess" and him making her understand the situation in a calm, maturely kinda way but our gundi princess threw him out! Boy, that smirk shows just how much he enjoys toying with her. Can't wait for their relationship to grow 😳

P.S - LOVE your Jun and Mao siggy...my most fav scene from HYD 😍

Who Akash πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

toying with her 🀣 exactly! and tats y i liked the calm approach today. gundi princess toh cannot stand the sight of the prince, she had to throw him away. but prince charming toh is like discovering the princess. same here. am eager to see which direction the CVs take them.

P.S. thanks! Nice to see another Domiyouji and Makino fan. the scene's my fav too. class these two are 😍
ok, since I am new I will ask - what's with UV hell-bent on wanting to marry her? Does he have an ulterior motive??

P.S - Aww! The crazy little Doumyoji who would do ANYTHING for his love! Man, I used to pray for a guy like him to love me; handsome, super rich and so loving <3 Wait, I still do :P
ya me too.. cant wait to c the scene .. love manveer !!!!!
loved today's scene. When UV softened up, it really seemed like he cared for her, straight from the heart...no games involved