Dekha Ek Khwaab

uday manyata - a moment of calm conversation

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Today in real terms, they had a c-o-n-v-e-r-s-a-t-i-o-n πŸ˜† warna toh its always fire and ice between them. fire manyata, ice uday πŸ˜†

me likes it how as soon as he entered, uday knew she was sulking at his presence, even without looking at her face πŸ˜† and wham he made himself comfortable on the bed, annoying the hell outta her. at least the anger factor was less today 🀣

sje comes to shoo him off her room, and gets a shaadi key baad bhi humsey aisey baat karogi (i love her W*F expression to this 🀣) and a flirting session πŸ˜†. uday goes on to flirt with her πŸ˜† and gets a roll of eyes from her. cute throw of pillow and dhamki to turn him into a bhusa if he messed with her infact uday's haan nahi toh mimicry to tat cracked me up big time πŸ˜† finally she leaves the lost cause and says bolta reh, mein jawaab hi nahi dungi πŸ˜†

then comes the best part. seeing her giving up the banter, he softens and goes to her to talk and  today it was somewhat a civil conversation, where uday calmly, explains her that how she needs to look ahead to her brighter future. whatever his intention is, he is completely right and is talking sense. she says my chawl's life was better than this. WOW. she heard him and replied to him. hmmm nice progress. i liked the bit where he goes 'manyata' and tries to touch her hair, and she shoves him off and immediately he goes back to rajkumari manyata 😊

practicality always doesn't work prince πŸ˜‰ and she chucks him outta the room 🀣 and welcome back the smirk.

i'm loving their progression! i hope we see a nice buildup to their relationship along with the other simultaneous buildups viz manyata unnati.
Edited by -debolina- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the manveer scene...specially when uday keeps reminding her abt their to-be-marriage
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i loveddd ur post debo awww so good to read that πŸ€—speaking ur mind...

i loveddd that scene they really make one unusual pair...i loveddd that flirting bit & the way he said HAAN NAHI TOH 🀣
than that sensitive talk he tried to explain keeping that practical flirty talk aside & she listened was surpising & gave reply in politiely was woww.part...she atleast told him 1 bit how she feel about this life...
the whole scene since he entered that making himself comfortable on bed was like uska hi room ho. i love that the comfort level he makes for himself...😍

Edited by loving_bird - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved your title..  in that entire sequence there was literally one moment where they were talking and not fighting  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Okay I loved this scene.. the way he stuck his head in to get a feeling of the situation.. and just made himself comfortable on the bed.. his behaviors and her comebacks were hilarious.. threatening to  stuff him in the pillow.. and throwing him out of the room...OMG.. but it was nice to see UV made an effort to calm her down even if it did not last.. but it is a good sign.. at least we had a bit of progress today..
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=--ANGEL--]loved the manveer scene...specially when uday keeps reminding her abt their to-be-marriage

/QUOTE] I love how he just stuck their  marriage casually in to the conversation... he was looking for a reaction.. loved  her whatever expression  the first time he said it.. and the second time she simply refused to acknowledge it..πŸ˜†
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --ANGEL--

loved the manveer scene...specially when uday keeps reminding her abt their to-be-marriage

i know he's like baar baar. shaadi key baad, shaadi key baad. and the best part is the girl did not protest tat, i will not marry u and all 🀣

Originally posted by: loving_bird

i loveddd ur post debo awww so good to read that πŸ€—speaking ur mind...

i loveddd that scene they really make one unusual pair...i loveddd that flirting bit & the way he said HAAN NAHI TOH 🀣
than that sensitive talk he tried to explain keeping that practical flirty talk aside & she listened was surpising & gave reply in politiely was woww.part...she atleast told him 1 bit how she feel about this life...
the whole scene since he entered that making himself comfortable on bed was like uska hi room ho. i love that the comfort level he makes for himself...😍

TANU πŸ€— 🀣

indeed they make a VERY UNUSUAL PAIR! (CVs are u listening?? πŸ˜†) exactly !! she atleast took note of his words today and gave a normal straight from heart reply.

haha, entered as if uska room ho, per manyata already CONSIDERS the room hers 🀣 and pillow dhakkey maarker nikal pheka usko πŸ˜†

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i loved manveeer ...but moniya today rocked the episode...in real terms...i am still laughing...
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ahh cant wait to go home to watch!
So finally they had a civilized conversation πŸ˜† which it seems didnt last too long did it. ROFLLL
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
love you...nice description... Now desperate to see the scene...Thank you so much...
Healer. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

I loved your title..  in that entire sequence there was literally one moment where they were talking and not fighting  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Okay I loved this scene.. the way he stuck his head in to get a feeling of the situation.. and just made himself comfortable on the bed.. his behaviors and her comebacks were hilarious.. threatening to  stuff him in the pillow.. and throwing him out of the room...OMG.. but it was nice to see UV made an effort to calm her down even if it did not last.. but it is a good sign.. at least we had a bit of progress today..

yeah even i like the bit where he sticks his head into the room, rofl. unexpected rofl. yes it was nice to see UV calm her on seeing her give up the banter. he is usually not used to seeing her give up with him lol. yep its a good sign. lets see how it progresses 😊

Originally posted by: lakshyasss

i loved manveeer ...but moniya today rocked the episode...in real terms...i am still laughing...

oh yah me loved moniya too. she was a warrior princess today hahaha.