Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: monika_2691

Meena suffers from STOCKHOLM syndrome if you ask me...her husband abuses her and yet she stands by him...i am dumbstruck...
Marriages are made in heaven...really????

I feel that this is more an error on part of the story-writers. They are not thinking proper. Vikram not getting exposed before family and his wife supporting him even now... this matter is not striking right cords on psychological plane. At least with Meena's keeping quiet, I can hold on to my other surmises that she is a master act planned and therefore playing the fiddle to Vikram's orchestrated wife beating drama ...but Suraj who has come out quite intelligent in matters of higher wisdom ..can he not understand the gross anomaly...

even Bhabha sa who sees with his eyes ...

This is just the illogical side of story writers trying to fast pace the track by painting Meena the evil and having her thrown out and retaining some portion of Vikram at home so that Sandhya's investigative skills are kept bouyant.

nevertheless this style is disappointing to me. I like the show because of its logical build..now if they show this kind of stuff...plain unbelievable. Atleast have Bhabho ask Vikram.. how come he doesn't know what his wife is upto...atleast we can hear Vikram's creative excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JustJ

They did that to be in good books of bhaboo and to earn her trust , else Mohit would have clearly supported them had he not seen that movie ticket and blackmailed them 

they are more or less like Vikram and Meena 

Mohit and Chavvi are not as bad as Vikram.  Vikram has gone too far.  Pretending to make his family believe that he is a strict husband and good son/brother in the context of small mistakes made by Meena when they lied for watching movie is acceptable but this fire accident and portrayal of huge loss in front of the family makes him the most unworthy person.  He should be deserted by all including Meena.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wat about Mohit taking money or asking for money in name of studies and ending up buying a lappy ???/

though actions are different , in tensions are same 
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have a different take on why Meena kept quiet when Vikram all but disowned her.

Meena knew Bhabo would react in a harsh manner when the truth came in front of her (btw, kudos to Bhabo for guessing the true reason for the fire 👏), which she did!

Vikram knows his mother as well as his wife:
   1) He knew whatever happens, Meena will not question him in front of the family.

2) He knows that Bhabo is a woman & a mother foremost. No matter how evil the mother, she can't see her children in pain. Bhabo would see that Vikram was lonely & unhappy without Meena. Sooner or later, her anger would melt & she would relent.

Therefore, ViNa's unspoken gameplan is that Vikram would be the ever-dutiful son (😡) & throw Meena out. He's there inside the house to facilitate Meena's ultimate return (somewhat similar to a Trojan horse).
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bhabho seems to think it's perfectly acceptable to overlook her children's faults.. she stated all of the things Meena tried to hide from her and she chose to forgive.. its difficult to digest she is not aware of her own childs selfishness..

As for Meena she seemed to expect a bit of support today.. but really its pathetic what makes her think he will ever stand up for her.. when she literally allows him to walk all over her.. in order to look good in his families eyes.. all of the siblings except for Suraj are selfish, and egotistical.
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Vikram is the most nastiest creature i have ever seen...Every time somthing happens he starts slapping Meena and beating her up..Firstly beating anyone espeacially women is a nasty thing..and shows how low of a human you are especially beating your own wife..Today he picked up a stick for her..What was he trying to do? It shocked me..I was hoping Meenakshi opened her mouth and said ''iss khel mein yeh bhi shamil the'' and got him trapped too...now she will be kicked out and sent to her mothers home..
Maana what she did was utterly wrong and completely nasty and CHEAP(literally also)..But i was hoping for her husband to be on her side..Remember when she said she wished to in jail together???He pushed her off..What kind of man is he?? He is a HYPOCRITE!!