Posted: 12 years ago
After watching today's episode, Vikram as usual did not support Meena (even if it was wrong, they did it together so should face it together) and even tried to beat her again.  He even lied to Bhabho that he is not involved in this mess.

What did ViNa gain from this?  Is money only is enough for them?  Are they not getting to know each other's self-centeredness even more?  Is Meena realizing this?

😆 It is weird but I am getting more concerned for Meena, however, mean she is, in POV of ViNa as a couple but their behavior towards their family is disgustful. 
yes and i fail to understand that meena also supports in all this drama by vikram...for the first time i am seeing a pair who cud beat even a devil ...and what the hell they actually want ...
Vikram is neither a good son nor a good brother nor a good husband..He's only a selfish man who does only what benefits him. He cannot even be called a joru ka ghulam from today after he left Meena to take all the blame while he was equally responsible. He's totally opposite to Suraj.

Agree B n Sita...😊

Can't understand y they are doing all these non-scens...😕 
As usual Viki din't support Meena...
Karte waqt saath par bhugte akeli...😕
Don't knw wht both of them will gain by doing dis...😕
That Mohit and Chavi are also VIKRAM types ...
Originally posted by sita11

Right Sita...dono apne bhaiii par gaye haii...😡
kash ek toh Suraj jaise hota...😆
Meena suffers from STOCKHOLM syndrome if you ask me...her husband abuses her and yet she stands by him...i am dumbstruck...
Marriages are made in heaven...really????
aree Moni , dont u know , Sati Savitri Nari ... should remain with husband even after getting beaten , abused and all 

But here both have spoiled and encouraged to become wat they are... Just money is on their minds and nothing else 
Originally posted by sita11

But they were good in exposing what Vikram and Meena said and how they asked them to keep quiet. Atleast they seperated themselves from Vikram and Meena in evil secretive deeds.

Meena was doing the same thing to Sandhya today what she asked of Mohit and Chavi...
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

But they were good in exposing what Vikram and Meena said and how they asked them to keep quiet. Atleast they seperated themselves from Vikram and Meena in evil secretive deeds.

Meena was doing the same thing to Sandhya today what she asked of Mohit and Chavi...

They did that to be in good books of bhaboo and to earn her trust , else Mohit would have clearly supported them had he not seen that movie ticket and blackmailed them 

they are more or less like Vikram and Meena