BBGC 19th Dec WU *Done*

--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC 19th Dec WU *Done*

Show started:

Komal Was faint...Everyone says: What happened to komal? We have to go hospital ...!!

Jai-sarika were in their house,
Sarika to jai: Go in Komal's "God-Bharayi" ...
Jai: I Love you my Beendni...

Tabhi they saw, everyone going hospital with komal and jai asks to maasa: What happened to koaml??
Maasa: I dont know..She fainted and now we are going hospital...!!
Jai: I am coming with you...I call Sarika..
Maasa: No, If you wanna come with us  alone then You can otherwise...
Jai says okay..I m coming with you...
(..And jai goes with whole family...sarika did'nt go..)

In hospital:

Shikha says to maasa:Sarika does'nt want see us happy... Sarika cursed komal that is why Komal is in hospital bla bla bla...Tabhi Jai stops her..!!

Sarika comes in the hospital to meet komal...But Jai stops her and says: Please sarika ji..just go home now..No1 wants to see you here...

But sarika refuses...Tabhi santosh comes and says to sarika: Just Go from here...Why did you curse komal??? (...Khari Khoti...)
Sarika: But maasa, I want to meet komal...I can help her...
Maasa: I dont want your help sarika..Go now...!!!

_______

Doc tells to evry1: Komal is out of danger..She is fine...We'll discharge komal after some hours...
(..Doc leaves place..)
Koaml weeps and says: Please leave me alone..please..
Garima to maasa: We should leave komal alone with her husband..!!

(..And every1 leave place..)

Koaml to her husband: I dont know what's happening wid me..I prepared for "God-Bharayi"...And now my condtion...!!! (..And komal wept...)

(..Jarika were litsning secretly..)
Sarika to jai: I cant help komal but you can jai ji...
Jai: How??
Sarika: Why dont you preapre a surprise for her??
Jai: Ummm..Nice idea...!!

_______

Maasa says : I want to go Khatu Sham's Temple..I want to do pray for Komal...I have to go with My beendh..!!
(..And Santosh-Gopal Goes Khatu sham's temple...)

Jai prepared a small "God-bharayi" party for komal in poddar house and it was surprise for komal...!!

When Komal comes back home, she feels very happy to see decorations ..And then jai tells her that it's small "God-bharayi" party for you komal...And koaml feels very happy...

During party, sarika comes in poddar house and gives a gift to jai and says: Give it to komal with some money (..money = Shagun..)..oh You have forgot your violet to home..I bring..!!

And sarika goes outhouse..and on TV, she saw, A bomb blast on Khatu Sham's Temple...12 people have dead..!! She thinks about Maasa-babuji ...!!

_______

Ghanshyam is in Lawer's office and waiting for Chandan...Lawer saying wait...Chandan will come for sure..!!

Show ended,.!!

And one more new track Bomb Blast..😆

Please use LIKE button

Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm hoping the worst for Santosh - just can't stand her.  Although Jai's dad seems to accept that Sarika is being over-punished here.

I think it will be a triple whammy - Santosh injured (hope it's not her hubby, or she will blame Sarika for that as well), Komal lands up in hospital again and the GB is cancelled, and of course, Chandan doesn't get bail, and hopefully, the police arrest Ghanshyam.  That will leave Chandan's fate on Sarika proving the water contamination, and managing to help save Komal.  I wish Rajesh, who's not on hostile terms w/ Sarika, invites her to intervene.
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Update.I hope you 've passed your exams successfully.😊

india73 thumbnail
thank you for the lovely update...
--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SEPIDEHh

Thanks for the Update.I hope you 've passed your exams successfully.😊

abhi kahan..Exams abhi bhi hain...!! anyways, just pray for me...😃