Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please

Written Update 19/12/11 *done*

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya bacchazπŸ€—

todayz is v v big day our angel is back yayy i m suppose to study but here i m doing update so i m in lil hurry so plz bear with my mistakez apologiez in advance

Episode start with Harmony's father *sorry dunno his name* jogging he gets a call from his friend to attend his son's marriage he said your's son marriage is like mine & in yours son marriage there 'll be vvery big peoples ajmera's 'll also be there then he said i 'll be there then Jagat *harmony's dadu* arrives he said lets go sir then in car harmony's dad said on the AC jagat said you 'll get i'll as always yours father say harmony's father said he is no more & also i am not a kid on the AC then he arrives to home calling for servant ask breakfast jagat dadu arrives & gives the servant rukmani oranges for juice she said something bad about them he said don't talk like that don't you remember how our old sir was kind with us he did so much for us that we never payback to him then oranges fall from rukmani's hand harmony's father arrive & asked who is playing football with orange? jagat dadu said i bought these for juice he said don't do this there 'll be fungus or anything else & coz of this my wife 'll get cough she only drink imported juice.
Scene shifts to Harmony's mother doing yoga she said something not to do sorry my hindi suck he said to do some yoga she criticize about everything.He start instructing her about her yoga & said there is no voice then intercom start ringing she said to him please pass the intercom she received call from rukamani informing harmony is missing.In next scene all searching for harmony hamony's dad said dunno when her illnes of walking in sleeping 'll go her mother said its not illness its her habit which kids have he said she is not a kid she is 21 she have this illness since childhood she said don't talk about her like that she is yours daughter he said its a fact then jagat dadu arrive & said harmony must be in garden.
In the next scene Harmony shown sleeping  in the garden dreaming herself as bride & seeing boy is coming on horse then jagat dadu wakes her up & said dadu what my dream boy was about to made me ran away with him & you wake me up dadu said baby in reality you 'll complete yours dreams if they left incomplete  in sleep which dreams gets completed in sleep 'll only become good memory she said dadu just 5 minutes let me go with my dream boy he said go with dream boy but firstly come inside she said what inside i am in my room *aww adorable* he said yes garden comes in yours room.Scene shifts to living room harmony mother said i am saying this last time its not illness its just a habit then dadu arrives with harmony her mum start pampering her & said thank god you are safe if you don't come in sometime later i was going to call 911 then harmony's elder sister said mom 911 is USA's police num India's one is 100 her mum said harshini please keep quiet how's elder sister & doc but you don't care for her harshini said mom i am not doc yet i am doing internship that too in gynaecology & our harmony needs physiatrist mentally she is still a child harmony said & you are older than yous age they both start bickering then their father said shut up all kept quiet then he said now listen i want to say something very important be ready today by 7 we need to go to mehta's son marriage & we'll be there as family harmony's mum asked why as family he said because ajmera's 'll also be there & i need to meet ajmera its important harshini said i should have understand this before that we as joint family never attend any function without any benefit please don't include me in yours family her father said i said it so its final harshini left from there harmony's mum said oh my God i need yoga & left then her father said i want peace & left too & harmony said i need breakfast dadu he said in a minute baby.
In the next scene harmony's father said jagat dadu to go to club he said sir before going club visit factory once harmony's father asked why?dadu said heard that labours are protesting for raise & thinking of strike why don't you go there & listen what they want to say then it'll be fine harmony's father now you'll be my CEO dadu said no sir i m just telling you what yours father use to do harmony's father said it was good my dad treat you as family member he listen to you but its then now don't try to teach me now drive the car dadu again told him to tie seat belt he rejected it again dadu gets all sad
Scene shift to marriage harmony complaining that her dress is very uncomfortable today is not my good day in the morning my sleep break then i don't like the breakfast then shampoo went in my eye & now this uncomfortable dress please me let me go back to home i m too sleepy her mum said just hang on for sometime then Mr Mehta arrive he asked for hansraj *harmony's father atlast someone call him with his name* the both greet eachother hansraj told him to meet me with ajmera's & said do something you know i have so much debt on me & all.scene shift harmony show him ice gola he brought one for her mehta introduce modi to nimit they great eachother hansraj introduce his family to nimt but harmony was missing hansraj spot her & said there she is harmony was asking dadu to get her one more ice gola her father calls her she turns while eating ice gola all gets embarrassed her father said her to shake hand with nimit when she was about to someone push her & she throw ice gola on nimit's clothes all apologise to him he said its okay.In next scene harmony sitting & saying to her dadu i am very sleepy dadu said i'll go & ask sir can i drop you back home & left & harmony sleep on the table.Nimit talking with someone & complaining its boring & left from there.In next scene nimit in his car & harmony woke up there they both see eachother & shout.end of epi

overall a very cute epi harmony is so damn adorable :)
have fun
& sorry again for mistakez i m in lil hurry :)
luv
Fatima

Edited by -Fatima- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks alot for the Update Fatty Di πŸ€—

That was super fast! Loved the first Episode! Quite Fast paced!
Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
THanks a lot Fatima for written update !!
Really appreciate it...
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the written update =)

Really enjoyed todays epi x
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the written update..abdolutely luvd it..harmony is too adorable.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Fatima ! For Amazing Update.

Funny Episode. πŸ˜†

Edited by -Pooji- - 12 years ago
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the WU fatima πŸ€—

The epi was rocking...and Harmony is just so adorable 😳
Thanks for the Written update Fatima. Good episode.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the lovely update Fatima...The epi was awesome..Loved harmony..πŸ€—
-Xpress- thumbnail
Thanks for the update...πŸ€—