India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Why Nidhi can't and why Rohan can ?

kvva Senior Member
kvva
kvva

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Today, I noticed many people commenting on how come Nidhi can't see pyar in Ashu's eyes and vice versa while the outsiders can ?

I think it is a very easy and natural answer. Usually the persons who are directly involved want too much of proof and are too insecure to accept that the others love them. I mean just keep yourselves in that situation and think. You are more confused and would not believe unless you hear/experience some things real directly. Smile 

While the outsiders do not have that much bias, that much insecurities and are not so scared to observe these things. 

I think this is a very common thing which can happen.  However, I still would have preferred a story only betweeen the two and not with the help of others.  However I am liking Rohan's character and its progression.  But still, I would have preferred a story only b/w the two.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159ronnie85Armu4evamohineeAbhiAnijustpratiApoorvaFanAlexithyMiaKrrish4YoudeepikabanerjeeDJ....Roopal..

AlexithyMia IF-Dazzler
AlexithyMia
AlexithyMia

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I agree with u. After all that Nidhi has faced, realistically, she will definitely think that Ashu doesn't love her but treats her only as his junior. N she prefers to keep the thought that a guy 18-yrs-elder 2 her can/will never fall in love with her. The hope she had was lost when he talked so rudely with her, probably trying to hide his real feelings.

If Rohan had been with Nidhi when all that happened, he might have thought like Anji. But he has a totally different attitude towards life too. He prefers seeing love over hatred. So naturally, he is sure that he won't get hurt if he feels that Ashu loves Nidhi where as Nidhi has a fear of a heartbreak again if she hopes for Ashu's love.

And therefore, Rohan can clearly see Ashu's love for Nidhi. Nidhi does see something in Ashu'd behavior but she refuses to give the feeling a name, only because of the fear of getting hurt. She is just ignoring what she can see in his eyes.

Edited by Ramya-KaShian - 19 December 2011 at 9:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kvvaronnie85Armu4evajustpratiAbhiAni

kvva Senior Member
kvva
kvva

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramya-KaShian

I agree with u. After all that Nidhi has faced, realistically, she will definitely think that Ashu doesn't love her but treats her only as his junior. N she prefers to keep the thought that a guy 18-yrs-elder 2 her can/will never fall in love with her. The hope she had was lost when he talked so rudely with her, probably trying to hide his real feelings.

If Rohan had been with Nidhi when all that happened, he might have thought like Anji. But he has a totally different attitude towards life too. He prefers seeing love over hatred. So naturally, he is sure that he won't get hurt if he feels that Ashu loves Nidhi where as Nidhi has a fear of a heartbreak again if she hopes for Ashu's love.

And therefore, Rohan can clearly see Ashu's love for Nidhi. Nidhi does see something in Ashu'd behavior but she refuses to give the feeling a name, only because of the fear of getting hurt. She is just ignoring what she can see in his eyes.

Agree with you..

@ bold: yes right now he is seeing things without a bias. But there is also another thing, he is  not effected by all these and hence can see things more easily, while Nidhi and to a good extent even Anji are effected quite a bit right now.

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@Kvva ...agree with u... and i also dunno y ppl think she is wrong in running away...! 

a) she wants to b away from Ashu
b) she is trying to move on tho she hasnt been able to much n hence answers to her questions seems not so important at this stage
c) she ran away coz.. if she had danced with Ashu she wuld hv lost control n she wont hv been able to move on...
d) she had some hope after his glowing speeches...n sorry .. but that got shattered... wit the Mallu thing

Why r we forgetting the word Mallu used.. 'Nice way to pay Ashu back for the  favor' .. again .. mallu tried to attach some improper connotations to the whole thing..so obviously. .Nidhi was peeved... n her self respect hampered! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kvvaronnie85justpratiAbhiAni

kvva Senior Member
kvva
kvva

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@Kvva ...agree with u... and i also dunno y ppl think she is wrong in running away...! 

a) she wants to b away from Ashu
b) she is trying to move on tho she hasnt been able to much n hence answers to her questions seems not so important at this stage
c) she ran away coz.. if she had danced with Ashu she wuld hv lost control n she wont hv been able to move on...
d) she had some hope after his glowing speeches...n sorry .. but that got shattered... wit the Mallu thing

Why r we forgetting the word Mallu used.. 'Nice way to pay Ashu back for the  favor' .. again .. mallu tried to attach some improper connotations to the whole thing..so obviously. .Nidhi was peeved... n her self respect hampered! 

agree with you completely.

They are showing some logic and some nonsense and are trying to prolong the story. Instead they should have concentrated on the main story. As many were telling, they would have shown them accepting their feelings, then the issues that their relation could face b/c of the age difference  It would have been unique and would have been worth watching

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAni

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
u r very right
i agree with u
nidhi is very much hurt by ashu
she is not able to forget all and on seeing ashu her old painful memories start revolving around her
she don't even is able to give a stare to ashu
her eyes fill with tears whenever he is near her
she can't look in his eyes as she will break then

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top