Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

So agree with all of you.

But Bhabho is being made plain ass with regards to Vikram by the creatives.
A woman who was intelligent enough to tell his son Suraj that "Beend hi hove woh kadi Saas aur bahu ke beech mein" to keep things in order; in the matter of Sandhya's voting,  then how does she not see that Vikram is not being that kadi. And don't the repetitions suggest something to her ?

Story-writers, please show some logic here. the man went to pay off 50000 to Agarwar. When is Sandhya going to catch that ? If agarwal received all sarees where did Vikram go to deposit the money ?

may be idiot when asked for amount will say , he deposited in bank to give it later to Agarwal and has no idea biwi did eveyrthing , he will give them money back ,simple and neat 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shridevi, agree with you.  Creatives need to remember this fact at least the next time something happens, how long will Bhabho be unsuspectful of her son or maybe after Meena is out of the house, they know of Vikram's true nature.

Vikram said to Suraj that he paid the cash to suppliers so he can continue convince them of his innocence this time.
Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
From Meena's POV:

What's a few dramatic slaps from Vikram in front of the whole family, jab pati hi mutti mein hai? She knows quite well that Vikram is putty in her hands, therefore she's fearless in her plotting & planning.

It may take some time for Bhabo, but ultimately she'll realise that Vikram too has deceived her.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
he is such a coward...i hope someone reveal his true colours...why meena only be punished...he was also equal partner to the crime...such a jerk...idiot...i felt like slapping him at that time...i hope sandhya next detectivegiri target is on vikram...he needs to be revealed...the whole family is so selfish...now i understand bhabho why she is so strict...when she has such useless and selfish children like vikram...mohit...chavi...but she is lucky to have sooraj...bhabo have done so good deeds that she got a son like sooraj who is so selfless...
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
vikram is a cameleon... gurr