High time get Vikram out of bill please

Posted: 12 years ago
Hola Ppl, 

High time, now can we get Vikram ke kartut out please , really really hated him today a lot , so wanted to take that stick and kick him black and blue 

Meena;s stunned expressions are enough how her darling hubby cheated her, if she lets him take on her , i will dislike meena more 

Love

Totally agree J...😊
This Viki na...😡
no matter what still meena gonna support vikram
totally confusing
what the hell they both want either they think they are the smartest in the world or they are fools ...
I wish that Meena should expose Vikiram soon, because only she knows what the actual Vikram is made of. Its time that she realizes that she alone has to face humiliation and Bhabho's wrath each time. I want Vikram's deeds to be exposed by Meena herself.
Totally agree with you J.

Sita, they both did not expect the truth will ever be out.
Vikram=Every wife's nightmare!!!
lol, moni, ur comment reminded me of new obsessed husband , a night mare for any wife ... 

I expected Meena to utter something more , she was dumb stuck , come on Vikram thought he would handle this again with showcasing beating alone , but it went out of his hands , 
Vikram should have married a punching bag di...the one boxers practise with...he could cuddle up to it as well as hit it whenever he wanted...spineless jerk...
lol yes he should have, both husband and wife are wrong , both are responsible for each others actions , she encourages her beating her drama and he entertains her money minded ideas 

yet , i want him to be blasted and kicked out 
So agree with all of you.

But Bhabho is being made plain ass with regards to Vikram by the creatives.
A woman who was intelligent enough to tell his son Suraj that "Beend hi hove woh kadi Saas aur bahu ke beech mein" to keep things in order; in the matter of Sandhya's voting,  then how does she not see that Vikram is not being that kadi. And don't the repetitions suggest something to her ?

Story-writers, please show some logic here. the man went to pay off 50000 to Agarwar. When is Sandhya going to catch that ? If agarwal received all sarees where did Vikram go to deposit the money ?