Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Swamini Bua needs to chill

AwesomeHoonMain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyyy

Swamini Bua needs to chill. Maavi and Jeevika cannot forget eachother just in one day. She needs to be easy on Jeevika when Maanvi calls her. I get that she wants Jeevika to pay more attention to her new house, but bua you need to give her some time to get used to the new home and all. Jeevika and Maanvi need time to get used to not living with her sister. JUST GIVE IT SOME TIME BUA and please calm down!!!

What do you guys think????
Please Reply!!!

<3 Shona

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramaqueen247 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol...i so agree...she needs to give her some time :D
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's something Swamini will never understand. I really do wonder what her past is... coz sometimes she seems so against love that it makes you wonder if she was betrayed or was unlucky in love in the past.
AwesomeHoonMain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: junebuggy

That's something Swamini will never understand. I really do wonder what her past is... coz sometimes she seems so against love that it makes you wonder if she was betrayed or was unlucky in love in the past.

Heyyy

So trueee!!! I am always confused about Swamini. Sometimes she acts so nice but sometimes she is like a villain. I think that in VirMan love story, Swamini will be the main villain. I also think she has a past. I mean come one, why does she hate love so much? Its so confusing but it makes the serial more interesting. 

<3 Shona
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cumpltly agree.. Khoon ka rishta hai unn dono,zara toh der lagegi;) :-P..