Mindblowing episode was jumping with joy!!!

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Mindblowing episode

Was jumping with joy today episode finally the family was talking about society and the lies but what is up with the praise for Dadaji when are they going to realise he was wrong what he did to chaya and even padma. Hopefully Dev will get the chance to correct his mistakes!!  Also when Dev said Radhika is real RP not Barkha lol look at Barkha face love it!!

Smart Kahna/Radhika to begin about Barkha marriage with Urmilla!! I enjoyed today episode!! Was worth seeing Barkha face!! Is it just me but is Padma really happy that Rohan might get RP, lol!! Wondering now what the plans are from Barkha and the mystery man. Was nice to see Mansaram family, money really can corrupt people like Chenu, Mansaram I really like that character best dad!!Mansaram is really hurt by his son actions Chenu I can understand it!! This is for Chenu to learn his lesson feel like the story is it next fase Barkha marriage the truth about society!! I really think Barkha will blurt out the truth about Radhika herself!! Hmm I hope someone will mention why not let Barkha marry Rohan lol!!! Good to see Rohan face and Padma will of course jump with joy ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ Liked the precap!! Is anyone missing Maheswari, I kinda do!! Can't wait to see tomorrow episode!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viprakshi thumbnail
yes it was a mind blowing episode..i hope now barkha's truth will be reveal...
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I liked today's episode for Dev!!! what we wanted to hear from him long time where heard from his side!! like R/K today's pravachan!! everybody were mesmerized ๐Ÿ˜†    but it was good to watch!

But chenu๐Ÿ˜ฒ
he's shocking me day by day!!
ashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viprakshi

yes it was a mind blowing episode..i hope now barkha's truth will be reveal...

When time is right it will!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yes the episode was great!!
ashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiHa24

I liked today's episode for Dev!!! what we wanted to hear from him long time where heard from his side!! like R/K today's pravachan!! everybody were mesmerized ๐Ÿ˜†    but it was good to watch!

But chenu๐Ÿ˜ฒ
he's shocking me day by day!!

Yes loved Dev !!

Money can corrupt you and that is happening to chenu!!
chotibahufan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today's episode was  really a very good one. now will see what Barkha is going to do. from saving herself from marriage , she will  go and take the help of the mystery person to handle the situation. and both will fight againt R/K,  & Dev.  I don't think Barkha's truth will come at this point of time.

Also i don't want Barkha to marry Rohan,  She  should be sent far away from the RP family.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Today's episode was awesome.Loved Dev.Wow! When Dev said the RPtian is Radhika & not Bak.Her eyes just came out of the sockets.Must watch scene. Now I'm sure slowly she's going to realise her true place.Today Dev said she's not the RPtian,in the coming episodes the whole society will say these words.
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 But BH 's motto is" no retreat no surrender" so we will have to wait and watch what will happen.She will never give up her desire to take  Dev away from Radhika..
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an awe aspiring episode!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Today's episode was awesome, the spell Barkha has had over everyone has been broken. She no longer has anyone including Padma wrapped around her little finger, she is losing control and I am enjoying every minute of it!