Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Mindblowing episode was jumping with joy!!!

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Mindblowing episode

Was jumping with joy today episode finally the family was talking about society and the lies but what is up with the praise for Dadaji when are they going to realise he was wrong what he did to chaya and even padma. Hopefully Dev will get the chance to correct his mistakes!!  Also when Dev said Radhika is real RP not Barkha lol look at Barkha face love it!!

Smart Kahna/Radhika to begin about Barkha marriage with Urmilla!! I enjoyed today episode!! Was worth seeing Barkha face!! Is it just me but is Padma really happy that Rohan might get RP, lol!! Wondering now what the plans are from Barkha and the mystery man. Was nice to see Mansaram family, money really can corrupt people like Chenu, Mansaram I really like that character best dad!!Mansaram is really hurt by his son actions Chenu I can understand it!! This is for Chenu to learn his lesson feel like the story is it next fase Barkha marriage the truth about society!! I really think Barkha will blurt out the truth about Radhika herself!! Hmm I hope someone will mention why not let Barkha marry Rohan lol!!! Good to see Rohan face and Padma will of course jump with joy ..Big smile Liked the precap!! Is anyone missing Maheswari, I kinda do!! Can't wait to see tomorrow episode!!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvmarianapjb1ak4423766463fesunildirk41ArvifanAruna_cindrellaMaryamMaryCleosaugust123viprakshirekha-rubinaNiHa24sparklingeyes.Mandy.PutijaChalhovgoolabfatssrilanka

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
yes it was a mind blowing episode..i hope now barkha's truth will be reveal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I liked today's episode for Dev!!! what we wanted to hear from him long time where heard from his side!! like R/K today's pravachan!! everybody were mesmerized LOL    but it was good to watch!

But chenuShocked
he's shocking me day by day!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..ashna26PutijaChalhovfatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viprakshi

yes it was a mind blowing episode..i hope now barkha's truth will be reveal...

When time is right it will!! Wink Yes the episode was great!!
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiHa24

I liked today's episode for Dev!!! what we wanted to hear from him long time where heard from his side!! like R/K today's pravachan!! everybody were mesmerized LOL    but it was good to watch!

But chenuShocked
he's shocking me day by day!!

Yes loved Dev !!

Money can corrupt you and that is happening to chenu!!
chotibahufan1 Senior Member
chotibahufan1
chotibahufan1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
today's episode was  really a very good one. now will see what Barkha is going to do. from saving herself from marriage , she will  go and take the help of the mystery person to handle the situation. and both will fight againt R/K,  & Dev.  I don't think Barkha's truth will come at this point of time.

Also i don't want Barkha to marry Rohan,  She  should be sent far away from the RP family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

erlyndaashna26

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Today's episode was awesome.Loved Dev.Wow! When Dev said the RPtian is Radhika & not Bak.Her eyes just came out of the sockets.Must watch scene. Now I'm sure slowly she's going to realise her true place.Today Dev said she's not the RPtian,in the coming episodes the whole society will say these words.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viprakshiashna26

erlynda Goldie
erlynda
erlynda

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
 But BH 's motto is" no retreat no surrender" so we will have to wait and watch what will happen.She will never give up her desire to take  Dev away from Radhika..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

Go to top