Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Precap is actually dangerous for ARHI future (Page 7)

arshiyana IF-Dazzler
arshiyana
arshiyana

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Actually CVs are trying to create misunderstanding between ARHI...
Im always thinking why there are not much ARHi scene...the story is circling....

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sari.love

Actually CVs are trying to create misunderstanding between ARHI...
Im always thinking why there are not much ARHi scene...the story is circling....

i think the cvs are messing with us... like they always do with the precaps we think they are talking abt one this it ends up meaning a whole another thing. like the one where they r talking abt the stars... the precap had everyone think asr is asking khushi if their parents are happy to c them... but in the epi he was talking abt his mom and if she is happy to c him... 
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
It does seem the like the CVs are doing this on purpose so there can be misunderstandings in the future which I hate. After everything Arnav and Khushi have been through it just seems like a waste to go in this direction. It seems Shyam will always get a free pass while Khushi suffers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshRunAchava11

canzasana Goldie
canzasana
canzasana

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I think khushi was talking about the trust  that her family including herself  gave to snake. and arnav did  same with LA that he loves her. and break her trust and kinda give her  douka  at the last minutes.
khushi is already broken and not thinking that she is revealing her pain about how  snake give her douka and break her trust. 
you are right it might give arnav wrong idea about khushi's feeling toward the snake. i wish  khushi will tell the whole story that the man was married, dont give the name for anjali sake but tell the truth. so we can have some  raaba ve
mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

well dear pre-caps r misleading s/times what she says before and after is what is important! as last pre-cap when anj. said to arnav me aisa nehi honedungi sorry s/thing like that we  were freaking the whole weekend she will force him to engage to la but arnav stood to his ground and handle it well and this time unless we c the whole epi & what has been exchanged u can come to conclusion that is what she just said hopefully arnav will get more out of kushi &  to b honest i am just glad she spilled the bin so that arnav knows about her broken engagement lets relax & enjoy what they unfold!Tongue

yaaa this is the think what is in my mind too...you yaa right yaar...and I feel the same...
we have to wait for tuesday epi and want to get the whole part..
but one thing we knw that Arnav got to knw about her broken engagement

Edited by anu17 - 19 December 2011 at 9:03pm
sama50 IF-Dazzler
sama50
sama50

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
totally agree with you

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
What she said can be interpreted by Arnav as she HAD feelings for her Snake Fiancee! SO when he finds out WHO her Fiancee was, HE thinks that maybe Khushi LOVED his Snake Jija???

OH NO... This is a STRONG possibility! Therefore he thinks if HE marries Khushi, then she will NEVER be able to come between Anji and Shyam again? Maybe THIS is what will propel him to marry her? Coz HE thinks she had feelings for Shyam and Visa-versa, which means SHE may be a threat to Anji's marriage?

This truth MAY come out after the two have already become a couple and this will cause a Rift in their relationship? So will THIS be the "Love will seperate them" phase? OR have we already seen that?? (Since they were seen to be falling in love B4 Diwali, and then things crashed and burned)!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25Achava11

Go to top