Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Precap is actually dangerous for ARHI future (Page 3)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

when did she love shaym? uff hoo whts r these pple up to
She never did BUT the way the whole thing was presented before ASR and ANJI THAT might be a great cause of the misunderstanding. Thats what I said. 

anuverma Senior Member
anuverma
anuverma

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I don't know..because the tag line in SGP said .." kya Arnav ko Kushi ki magni ke totene ka karan pata chalega" ...so that means Arnav will come to know why Kushi"s  engagement broke?????????...Hope so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuverma

I don't know..because the tag line in SGP said .." kya Arnav ko Kushi ki magni ke totene ka karan pata chalega" ...so that means Arnav will come to know why Kushi"s  engagement broke?????????...Hope so...
may be next ME mahatwist aka MAHA MARRIAGE
sudhy6 Newbie
sudhy6
sudhy6

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I think this is being done deliberately by CVs... remember the tagline... Hate will bring the together, Love will separate them and a misunderstanding will bring them closer! So maybe on the basis of this misunderstanding and hate track love will finally emerge... Khushi tends to keep very quiet on important issues and then when she has had enough she lashes out... I have a feeling that the same will happen!

trina2010

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Khushi's dialouges were quite onfusing. This will create more complications in their relationship which is already sooo complexedOuch. i really hope tht Arnav ask's her the reason and khushi tells him tht he was married ...(which is not gonna happen as CV's are hell bent on twisting the story furtherAngry

trina2010

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i felt the same..but hope for good.

trina2010

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I think you guys are totally overreacting. I have a feeling that ASR will take it the way it is supposed to be - he won't feel that she was in love with him because he knew all along that she was not happy with the engagement. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rin630nature-lovertrina2010HaRul-lovertinsel

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I felt KKG made ASR feel that she can relate to La . ASR must have thought or would think tomorrow that KKG is shattered because he engagement is broken. KKG made it sound like She feels bad that she did not get the MAN OF HER DREAM like LA which is actually a LIE.KKG was not happy about the engagement and she was forced BUT in the precap she sounded like she is ACTUALLY broken after her engagement is called off.Now ASR might just think KKG loved the person she was engaged to and after her engagement is broken she feels as BAD as LA .
Why do I feel the Cvs are making way for ASR KKG misunderstanding and HATRED track pretty fast. First Its ANJI who thought its KKGs fiance who broke the engagement and now ASR feels KKG is unhappy about the broken engagement. .BOTH ARE WRONG but thats the impression KKG has created in front of them . GOD knows why?She could have said she broke the engagement as she was not in LOVE with the person . BUT SHE DID NOT. Abhi MISUNDERSTANDING WILL HAPPEN AND ONLY KKG is going to be responsible for that.
Everybody including ASR might believe that SHYAM KKG was actuaaly a couple and that they actually loved each other BUT it was Shyam who broke off with KKG when he realised he is doing BAD to ANJI . KKG is going to be blamed for sure and YEAAH after the precap I feel ASR will also believe KKG was in love with Shyam.Angry

Actually I was going to make a post with similar content..

Never did Khushi talk about her broken engagement... All she said was "Hamare Rishta Toota hai, Hamare dil ko tez pahunchi hai"..  There is no talk about her engagement... Perhaps there is more to come in tomorrow's episode and
I may jumping the gun

but do you think ASR will misunderstand this?

If she does not give further clarificaiton,

As I predicted in one of my previous posts, when ASR gets to know who her Mangetar was he will think she was in love with Shyam

Or will he think she is referring to their relationship...?

trina2010

Go to top