Precap is actually dangerous for ARHI future - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
I think khushi was talking about the trust  that her family including herself  gave to snake. and arnav did  same with LA that he loves her. and break her trust and kinda give her  douka  at the last minutes.
khushi is already broken and not thinking that she is revealing her pain about how  snake give her douka and break her trust. 
you are right it might give arnav wrong idea about khushi's feeling toward the snake. i wish  khushi will tell the whole story that the man was married, dont give the name for anjali sake but tell the truth. so we can have some  raaba ve
Trina,
 I listened to their conversation around 3-4 times and there is nothing that she says about love. May be I might have misunderstood.She was talking about the trust that person broke and that caused her heartache. Also Arnav and Anjali know very well from the begining that it was a forced engagement for Khushi. So all is well...atleast I hope so...
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

well dear pre-caps r misleading s/times what she says before and after is what is important! as last pre-cap when anj. said to arnav me aisa nehi honedungi sorry s/thing like that we  were freaking the whole weekend she will force him to engage to la but arnav stood to his ground and handle it well and this time unless we c the whole epi & what has been exchanged u can come to conclusion that is what she just said hopefully arnav will get more out of kushi &  to b honest i am just glad she spilled the bin so that arnav knows about her broken engagement lets relax & enjoy what they unfold!😛

yaaa this is the think what is in my mind too...you yaa right yaar...and I feel the same...
we have to wait for tuesday epi and want to get the whole part..
but one thing we knw that Arnav got to knw about her broken engagement
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
totally agree with you

What she said can be interpreted by Arnav as she HAD feelings for her Snake Fiancee! SO when he finds out WHO her Fiancee was, HE thinks that maybe Khushi LOVED his Snake Jija???

OH NO... This is a STRONG possibility! Therefore he thinks if HE marries Khushi, then she will NEVER be able to come between Anji and Shyam again? Maybe THIS is what will propel him to marry her? Coz HE thinks she had feelings for Shyam and Visa-versa, which means SHE may be a threat to Anji's marriage?

This truth MAY come out after the two have already become a couple and this will cause a Rift in their relationship? So will THIS be the "Love will seperate them" phase? OR have we already seen that?? (Since they were seen to be falling in love B4 Diwali, and then things crashed and burned)!!