Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunshine25

Really they separate after they fall in love!!!!!  I didn't know about that. Where did you read it???

It has been posted many times on this forum.. but here you go...

In Iss Pyaar... too the lead pair (though they are young, unlike the Bade Achche' couple) can't stand the sight of each other. The serial tracks their journey from intense hatred to intense love. As Vincent Franklin, the script head of Iss Pyaar' puts it rather dramatically, "Hate will bring two absolutely different people together, love will separate them and a misunderstanding will get them back together again. Finally, love will triumph over everything else." The fact that there is sizzling chemistry between the good looking lead pair adds to the drama. Iss Pyaar... is mainly meant for a younger audience, but the creative team says it recognises the fact that there are older family members watching the show too. For their benefit, the hero and heroine's families are shown to be from Lucknow. Characters speak with local inflections; colloquialisms abound. Both households are devout and celebrate all festivals, major and minor, with extreme enthusiasm. Noble sibling love is another major thread of the show.

Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

It has been posted many times on this forum.. but here you go...

In Iss Pyaar... too the lead pair (though they are young, unlike the Bade Achche' couple) can't stand the sight of each other. The serial tracks their journey from intense hatred to intense love. As Vincent Franklin, the script head of Iss Pyaar' puts it rather dramatically, "Hate will bring two absolutely different people together, love will separate them and a misunderstanding will get them back together again. Finally, love will triumph over everything else." The fact that there is sizzling chemistry between the good looking lead pair adds to the drama. Iss Pyaar... is mainly meant for a younger audience, but the creative team says it recognises the fact that there are older family members watching the show too. For their benefit, the hero and heroine's families are shown to be from Lucknow. Characters speak with local inflections; colloquialisms abound. Both households are devout and celebrate all festivals, major and minor, with extreme enthusiasm. Noble sibling love is another major thread of the show.

Thank you .. I just recently joined the forum,.and i read couple of articles. it only said they will love and hate each other but misunderstanding will bring them together. I didn't know how I missed that part. Thank you again for replying 
Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
i know
im happy arnav finds out that khushis engagement has been broken off
but he might think khushi liked her fiance
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh i felt the same. The way she said was wrong i feel. It looked as if she really did love Shyam and after her engagement broke her heart broke as well and she's sad because she loved him. Why on earth did she say even i have suffered a heartbreak? 
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
I completely agree with you! She is saying things in a  way that make her look like a victim when she was GLAD the engagement got called off!
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think she is just bemoaning the loss of trust and pain a broken relationship causes. Even if she did not love Shyam, her engagement break up has caused her family enough pain. perhaps, it is tht pain she is referring.
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well dear pre-caps r misleading s/times what she says before and after is what is important! as last pre-cap when anj. said to arnav me aisa nehi honedungi sorry s/thing like that we  were freaking the whole weekend she will force him to engage to la but arnav stood to his ground and handle it well and this time unless we c the whole epi & what has been exchanged u can come to conclusion that is what she just said hopefully arnav will get more out of kushi &  to b honest i am just glad she spilled the bin so that arnav knows about her broken engagement lets relax & enjoy what they unfold!😛
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Actually CVs are trying to create misunderstanding between ARHI...
Im always thinking why there are not much ARHi scene...the story is circling....
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sari.love

Actually CVs are trying to create misunderstanding between ARHI...

Im always thinking why there are not much ARHi scene...the story is circling....

i think the cvs are messing with us... like they always do with the precaps we think they are talking abt one this it ends up meaning a whole another thing. like the one where they r talking abt the stars... the precap had everyone think asr is asking khushi if their parents are happy to c them... but in the epi he was talking abt his mom and if she is happy to c him... 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It does seem the like the CVs are doing this on purpose so there can be misunderstandings in the future which I hate. After everything Arnav and Khushi have been through it just seems like a waste to go in this direction. It seems Shyam will always get a free pass while Khushi suffers.