Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Totally agree with you. first she cries to ASR at the pool and doesn't tell him what her fiance did and second she doesn't tell anji that she is the one who broke the engagement  off and now this. I understand she is hurt  that he broke her trust but still she shouldn't compare her situation with LA since LA was in love with ASR... Lets wait tell tomorrow and see because sometimes the precaps are misleading and maybe we're  just  jumping to conclusion. I just hope there would be no misunderstanding between the two.  Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What you're saying makes sense,I for one don't want ASR to misunderstand KKG...I think this is the perfect opportunity for ASR to prod Khushi further into finding out why her engagement broke off and then maybe Khushi could pour her heart out to him in telling him that she was betrayed by that Snake or even if she doesn't mention that snakes name she could still tell him that her fiance betrayed her and her family by hiding the fact that he was married so that no misunderstand comes up between the two in the future when ASR finds out the truth about the snake.
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its precap and they did not show the entire stream of dialogs.That's my only consolation.If what she said was the way she expressed her frustration then ohhh boy!!!!! she has dug her own grave. Edited by music1 - 12 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trina2010

Good pointπŸ‘  ...tht dialouge actually has double meaning. Maybe ASR will think abt it later and hav flashbacks of diwali night and wat he said aftr tht.

Good point really. BUT she said HUmara rishta toota hai ,but ASR had no rishta with her . But lets see. Precaps are often misleading for sure. Again we will have to wait and watch thats it.,

Hum can be interpreted as ours  πŸ˜† and mine .. Yes it is not clear what was meant in that sentence... but we will wait... I have now learnt to go with the tide...🀣 too many jhatkas for my small heart to bear...πŸ˜†

Were there any signs today?... Both Sanaya and Daljeet wanted us to look for them πŸ˜† Where are our in-house Symbolism experts? πŸ˜ƒ

HaRul-lover thumbnail
OMG now that u rtelling it it's right :O what r they doing :'( :'( :'(
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You have just uttered the very words came to my mind after watching the precap. Let's see what is in store for tomorrow! One thing is for sure, the CVs will not let them come near so early. it is just 6 months that the show has started. So let's wait and watch.  Edited by babli0204 - 12 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
According to the outline of the story told in many articles they separate after they fall in love so abhi tak tho ishq huwa nahin... so that has to happen before we all sing in chorus judaii, judaii haye yeh judaii..πŸ˜†
AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

I felt KKG made ASR feel that she can relate to La . ASR must have thought or would think tomorrow that KKG is shattered because he engagement is broken. KKG made it sound like She feels bad that she did not get the MAN OF HER DREAM like LA which is actually a LIE.KKG was not happy about the engagement and she was forced BUT in the precap she sounded like she is ACTUALLY broken after her engagement is called off.Now ASR might just think KKG loved the person she was engaged to and after her engagement is broken she feels as BAD as LA .

Why do I feel the Cvs are making way for ASR KKG misunderstanding and HATRED track pretty fast. First Its ANJI who thought its KKGs fiance who broke the engagement and now ASR feels KKG is unhappy about the broken engagement. .BOTH ARE WRONG but thats the impression KKG has created in front of them . GOD knows why?She could have said she broke the engagement as she was not in LOVE with the person . BUT SHE DID NOT. Abhi MISUNDERSTANDING WILL HAPPEN AND ONLY KKG is going to be responsible for that.
Everybody including ASR might believe that SHYAM KKG was actuaaly a couple and that they actually loved each other BUT it was Shyam who broke off with KKG when he realised he is doing BAD to ANJI . KKG is going to be blamed for sure and YEAAH after the precap I feel ASR will also believe KKG was in love with Shyam.😑

HEy Trina,I take the time to read your post and I reply,but you didn't reply back or atleast like my comment like you liked other comments 😭 Just kidding,maybe you accidentally overlooked it πŸ˜‰ 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i hope asr doesnt believe khushi loves that shyam guy..
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

According to the outline of the story told in many articles they separate after they fall in love so abhi tak tho ishq huwa nahin... so that has to happen before we all sing in chorus judaii, judaii haye yeh judaii..πŸ˜†

Really they separate after they fall in love!!!!!  I didn't know about that. Where did you read it???