Precap is actually dangerous for ARHI future

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I felt KKG made ASR feel that she can relate to La . ASR must have thought or would think tomorrow that KKG is shattered because he engagement is broken. KKG made it sound like She feels bad that she did not get the MAN OF HER DREAM like LA which is actually a LIE.KKG was not happy about the engagement and she was forced BUT in the precap she sounded like she is ACTUALLY broken after her engagement is called off.Now ASR might just think KKG loved the person she was engaged to and after her engagement is broken she feels as BAD as LA .
Why do I feel the Cvs are making way for ASR KKG misunderstanding and HATRED track pretty fast. First Its ANJI who thought its KKGs fiance who broke the engagement and now ASR feels KKG is unhappy about the broken engagement. .BOTH ARE WRONG but thats the impression KKG has created in front of them . GOD knows why?She could have said she broke the engagement as she was not in LOVE with the person . BUT SHE DID NOT. Abhi MISUNDERSTANDING WILL HAPPEN AND ONLY KKG is going to be responsible for that.
Everybody including ASR might believe that SHYAM KKG was actuaaly a couple and that they actually loved each other BUT it was Shyam who broke off with KKG when he realised he is doing BAD to ANJI . KKG is going to be blamed for sure and YEAAH after the precap I feel ASR will also believe KKG was in love with Shyam.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paircube thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You said my words. The way Khushi said things it will lead to a misunderstanding. Anyway I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that she will tell him that she broke off the engagement because her fiance was an untrustworthy person and a snake.🤢
Why CV's why??😭
..Apz.. thumbnail
YA I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U!!!!I WAS FUMING IN ANGER WHEN I HEARD KHUSHIS DIALOGUE😕...SHE NEVER LOVED THAT CREEP BUT SHE MADE IT SOUND LIKE A HEARTBROKEN LOVER🤢..NOW ASR WILL DEFINITELY MISUNDERSTAND HER😭
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
when did she love shaym? uff hoo whts r these pple up to
Addie07 thumbnail
exactly even i was thinking the same.. she never even used to talk properly to him after the engagement (not that i minded) but the impression arnav wil get will be of a heart broken kkg
Achava11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnam

YA I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U!!!!I WAS FUMING IN ANGER WHEN I HEARD KHUSHIS DIALOGUE😕...SHE NEVER LOVED THAT CREEP BUT SHE MADE IT SOUND LIKE A HEARTBROKEN LOVER🤢..NOW ASR WILL DEFINITELY MISUNDERSTAND HER😭

🤔 Exactly! to talk turkey..for the first time I was upset with sankah devi!😆she sounded like she was heartbroken that her sagaai got cancelled.

Achava11 thumbnail
I guess this is only one of the initial steps to ASR's misunderstanding...
shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, I agree with you. Looks like the story is definitely heading towards the misunderstandings and hatred marriage track.
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
i completely agree with you...kkg is spoiling everything...
i already posted about it in three or four post...
i just hope that after watching arnavs reaction she must tell him that it was her who broke the engagement and she is fine with that...
if it didn happen then it means our is heading towards hatred track
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
And remember the scene where Khushi cries on Arnav's shoulder? She said "unhone humare saath...". This may be interpreted as "unhone humare saath mangni tod di." Plus, Anjali was saying to Khushi in the last epi, "aapke saath sagai koi kaise tod sakta hai?" and Khushi didn't clarify that it was HER who broke the engagement.
In the precap scene she means she was heartbroken due to Shyam's lies, but it can be perceived differently by the Raizadas later on...