Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Apurva @ a launch the bag is back !!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Another picture...

Lavina Hansraj furnishing launch Monday, December 19th, 2011

Chetan & Lavinia Hansraj hosted a wonderful do at Le Sutra as wine and cheese flowed at the exhibition cum launch of 'Lavinia Hansraj' Soft Furnishings. The lovely designs were much appreciated by the gathering and the guests picked up most of the stuff on offer. Priya & Namrata Dutt were among the first to walk in and spent a considerable amount of time admiring the wonderful creations. She left with a handful of bags with her sister and was overheard complementing Lavinia about her designs. Viren Shah & Meghana Naidu were among the early birds too and hung around as more and more people walked in. Lavinia's good friend Nisha Harale stayed right through the evening and picked up most of the X'Mas collection as hubby Adam was seen settling a big tab on her behalf. Jugal Hansraj was there to lend support to his cousin Chetan in his new venture too, though he had to leave early.

Others who were spotted at the exhibition included Nisha Jamwal, Munisha Khatwani, Deepak Bajaj, Zeba Kohli, Kushal Punjabi & Simran, Apurva Agnihotri, Shilpa Saklani, Politician Asif Bhamla, Sameer and Palak Seth among others. Chetan & Lavinia played the perfect hosts and couldnt stop beaming at the complements on their collection which sold like hot cakes.

Chetan & Lavinia Hansraj announce the launch of
'Lavinia Hansraj' Soft Furnishings

My dialogue Kitna Sona Rab Nay Banaya !! Jee Karey Dekhtha Rahoo.
😳

Apurva waiting for your return on LifeOK !!!

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..thanks for sharing the handsome guy pic again at a launch with his treasure  bag...😊

dashing as always and i just loveee that smile..😍

waiting for your comeback apoorva..i'm already getting addicted to life ok because of you..😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Apurva look so dashing as ever.😍

What 's this again with the bag 😆
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I can say the same savee, the shows on life ok bring a smile on my face.thanks shanti for the pics a very charming couple. Hope to see the bag on life ok. Apu looks extra handsome here Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Added two more pics..
The bag is yellow and seems like a nap sac !!

Must be working very hard at the sets of his show seems to be a busy bee the Bag seems bigger 😆
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
cute pics shanti thanks for sharing
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing shanti, bag is back but this one seems like dufflel bag, unlike the other one
shanti05 thumbnail
Rozy , I think he has a collection of bags and of different sizes.. Looks like a brand ambassador for them ...

I hope he carries it in his show also...

It seems like a duffel bag !! Yes one big one
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww... Mr.Perfect is back... And and with is mystrious bag...
shanti05 thumbnail
Another article in DNAindia

Launch of furnishing collection
Published: Monday, Dec 19, 2011 on 17:26 IST

Chetan and Lavinia Hansraj launched their signature furnishings collection, at which Priya and Namrata Dutt came in and had fun shopping. The hostess said she was inspired to launch her own collection after recently renovating her house.  Munisha Khatwani hung out with colleagues Saklani and Apurva Agnihotri and did some shopping too. The society set comprising Nisha Jamvwal, Zeba and Rajesh Kohli and Shaheen Abbas kept Lavinia company.  Others seen included Sammeer and Palak Sheth, Kushal Punjabi and Adam Bedi with Nisha Harale.
Getting venturesome: Chetan and Lavinia Hansraj

@zee yes mr. Perfect with the bag 😉

Just waiting patiently for his comeback on television

December is on the verge of getting over looking forward for the new year and him back on screen