Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Akash & Uday's role in Manyata's life (Page 3)

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

About akash giving up on moniya...hmmm...no idea...maybe CVs are saving him for a bigger drama...aka love triangle *headesk* maybe when ultimately manyata softens up to uday he will pop up and confuse her or something...lets see...

secondly about uday. i don't think he is extra positive aroud dadi-sa. consider it as if he is getting training from the experienced lady on how make and use clever tactics. around manyata he doesn't needs to be aggressive. i would like him if he respects her lol. and no need to act aggresively wen he was thrown outta the room, remember, he was irritating her Wink annoying her constantly, now tats where his attitude lies in. i like it how he always maintains the royal dignity.

Manyata and Jai ka pata nahi. but i don't think so either of them will accept each other anytime soon. Jai has a lot of agendas and Manyata is busy sorting her life in this so called zoo LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya--ANGEL--jyoti06Badtameez_Dil

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --ANGEL--

@Jyoti - back after watching BALH...what do u think is gonna happen tomorrow?...(just a random question to pass time Wink)
Tomorrow I feel more J and Manyata funny scenes and mayb one ManVeer scene too for our daily apetite LOLEmbarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--ANGEL--

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@Jyoti - ya...i guess there are going to be more hilarious scenes...akash scenes look like fillers...i am sure the cockraches are a gift by chikki and sonni 4 manyata and j too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -debolina-

secondly about uday. i don't think he is extra positive aroud dadi-sa. consider it as if he is getting training from the experienced lady on how make and use clever tactics. around manyata he doesn't needs to be aggressive. i would like him if he respects her lol. and no need to act aggresively wen he was thrown outta the room, remember, he was irritating her Wink annoying her constantly, now tats where his attitude lies in. i like it how he always maintains the royal dignity.

Debolina I just hope they dont rush up with the whole Uday-Manyata relationship becuase falling in love is the best phase of any show ..and so they need to take it slowly ,...I feel its too early to show Uday giving respect to Manyata or listening to whatever she asks him to do...Here both the character make a rocking pair becuase of thier similar attitude and aggression ...so that needs to b intact here in both till they start falling in love ...today I saw same agression and attitude in Manyata but it was a bit missing in Uday I felt Ermm

Edited by jyoti06 - 19 December 2011 at 11:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya--ANGEL--Healer.Sofna

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Debolina I just hope they dont rush up with the whole Uday-Manyata relationship becuase falling in love is the best phase of any show ..and so they need to take it slowly ,...I feel its too early to show Uday giving respect to Manyata or listening to whatever she asks him to do...Here both the character make a rocking pair becuase of thier similar attitude and aggression ...so that needs to b intact here in both till they start falling in love ...today I saw same agression and attitude in Manyata but it was a bit missing in Uday I felt Ermm

i too want them to have a proper build up to their relationship. about him doing whatever he says, there can be two reasons. major one being Daadi saab telling everyone to do whatever she say. remember she said manyata ka har hukam maanaa jayega. secondly, he was trespassing into her room, he deserved to get chucked out ROFL LOL talking abt respect, it comes naturally to royals to respect the princess, and its not out of love. remember in the disc sequence, when he saw her scar, it reminded him of his memories with manyata, he let her go and even bowed to her at the end. a mere memory of hers brings respect. its a royal thing. i hope i am making sense Confused uday is not in love with manyata, yes there is a soft corner somewhere, we all know tat, and tat needs to blossom into love, and i am all for a gradual progress to it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-jyoti06Badtameez_Dil

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

i too want them to have a proper build up to their relationship. about him doing whatever he says, there can be two reasons. major one being Daadi saab telling everyone to do whatever she say. remember she said manyata ka har hukam maanaa jayega. secondly, he was trespassing into her room, he deserved to get chucked out ROFL LOL talking abt respect, it comes naturally to royals to respect the princess, and its not out of love. remember in the disc sequence, when he saw her scar, it reminded him of his memories with manyata, he let her go and even bowed to her at the end. a mere memory of hers brings respect. its a royal thing. i hope i am making sense Confused uday is not in love with manyata, yes there is a soft corner somewhere, we all know tat, and tat needs to blossom into love, and i am all for a gradual progress to it.

Yes I agree..he has respect for her now cause of her pedigree and the fact he was her childhood buddy..The fact that she is betrothed to him .. his claim on her is the reason he is giving her leeway..Embarrassed He understands she needs some space and giving her time to adjust..And she intrigues him cos she is as strong willed as him ; she takes after her Daadisaab whom he is in awe of..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Healer.Sofna

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
^^ Yup respect is the whole royal thing ..it comes automatically since she is the lost princess and being childhood buddies ,he does hv a soft corner somewhere for her ..so sometimes it does show up ...I dont mind him giving her all the respect as a princess .,.but at the same time I want them to hv those agressive nok-jhoks as well TongueEmbarrassed

Go to top