Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Akash & Uday's role in Manyata's life (Page 2)

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

@ONE today behaved like a chamelion that is UDAY...other one BALIDAANI...that is akaash...and third moniya behaved like a pareshani...

so all is that i liked today's episode...
got all peels of laughter especially precap and ending and manveer tooo so no more coments...and no doubts i want story to move so to clear doubts...also i loved unnati and manayata

nizza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--ANGEL--jyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Stern Smile

Well I want some clarification about his motives regarding J and M .. What does he think he will do after marrying M ? Just use her to get title and property Ermm...will he continue to have girls on his side leaving M at home...

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 19 December 2011 at 10:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--ANGEL--jyoti06adventure_gurl

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Stern Smile

LUX ji why the stern look...Tongue

-Deepzz---ANGEL--jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

@Jyo...you here...Shocked Jahan tum wahan tumhari stalker bhi haazir haan...TongueLOL

I have yet to watch the episode. But regarding Udayveer...he better be the main lead...LOL I guess right now they are showing him to have grey shades but as time passes Manyata's love will reform him...Wink Right now he's intrigued by her and thinks he can easily win her over by his charm but he's underestimating the jungli billi. She's gonna make him run around her for sure...LOL
Swannn hum dono ko ek hee jagah aana hai re HugLOL...grt minds think alike Evil SmileLOL..

And yup I m watching this show only on one condition that Uday better b the main lead haan LOL..we need a drooling factor in our lives till we get that other mission done WinkLOL...

I just want the jungli billi to kick him out of her room on a regular basis now LOL..only then we will b able to see him at his aggressive best WinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--ANGEL--

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Stern Smile

Well I want some clarification about his motives regarding J and M .. What does he think he will do after marrying M ? Just use her to get title and property Ermm...will he continue to have girls on his side leaving M at home...

Deeps stop giving me that stern look ..yeah its me AngryLOL...this show is my passtime till we get our mission done LOLTongue

And yup even I want to see what is Uday's real motive behind marrying Manyata ..does he hv some planned mission of what he wants after marriage other than the position and money ...what r his plans and all ...just a bit more of character growth is needed here Ermm

akshaaya-Deepzz---ANGEL--

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Yes Udayveer 's character is quite mysterious.I hope he's the main lead.Yes Akash is kind of a looser type no screen presence at all.I want Manveer's nok-jhok to continueEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--ANGEL--jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyasss

@ONE today behaved like a chamelion that is UDAY...other one BALIDAANI...that is akaash...and third moniya behaved like a pareshani...

this was perfect description of today's episode LOL...But I liked Manyata today the way she made J's life hell in that room LOLClap

--ANGEL--

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Jyoti - back after watching BALH...what do u think is gonna happen tomorrow?...(just a random question to pass time Wink)

jyoti06

Go to top