Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Debolina I just hope they dont rush up with the whole Uday-Manyata relationship becuase falling in love is the best phase of any show ..and so they need to take it slowly ,...I feel its too early to show Uday giving respect to Manyata or listening to whatever she asks him to do...Here both the character make a rocking pair becuase of thier similar attitude and aggression ...so that needs to b intact here in both till they start falling in love ...today I saw same agression and attitude in Manyata but it was a bit missing in Uday I felt 🤔

i too want them to have a proper build up to their relationship. about him doing whatever he says, there can be two reasons. major one being Daadi saab telling everyone to do whatever she say. remember she said manyata ka har hukam maanaa jayega. secondly, he was trespassing into her room, he deserved to get chucked out 🤣 😆 talking abt respect, it comes naturally to royals to respect the princess, and its not out of love. remember in the disc sequence, when he saw her scar, it reminded him of his memories with manyata, he let her go and even bowed to her at the end. a mere memory of hers brings respect. its a royal thing. i hope i am making sense 😕 uday is not in love with manyata, yes there is a soft corner somewhere, we all know tat, and tat needs to blossom into love, and i am all for a gradual progress to it.
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -debolina-

i too want them to have a proper build up to their relationship. about him doing whatever he says, there can be two reasons. major one being Daadi saab telling everyone to do whatever she say. remember she said manyata ka har hukam maanaa jayega. secondly, he was trespassing into her room, he deserved to get chucked out 🤣 😆 talking abt respect, it comes naturally to royals to respect the princess, and its not out of love. remember in the disc sequence, when he saw her scar, it reminded him of his memories with manyata, he let her go and even bowed to her at the end. a mere memory of hers brings respect. its a royal thing. i hope i am making sense 😕 uday is not in love with manyata, yes there is a soft corner somewhere, we all know tat, and tat needs to blossom into love, and i am all for a gradual progress to it.

Yes I agree..he has respect for her now cause of her pedigree and the fact he was her childhood buddy..The fact that she is betrothed to him .. his claim on her is the reason he is giving her leeway..😳 He understands she needs some space and giving her time to adjust..And she intrigues him cos she is as strong willed as him ; she takes after her Daadisaab whom he is in awe of..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
^^ Yup respect is the whole royal thing ..it comes automatically since she is the lost princess and being childhood buddies ,he does hv a soft corner somewhere for her ..so sometimes it does show up ...I dont mind him giving her all the respect as a princess .,.but at the same time I want them to hv those agressive nok-jhoks as well 😛😳